Sororities:
1. ADPI
2. DDD
3. ZTA
4. AXO
------------- End Top Tier
KD
XO
------------End Upper Mid (Maybe move KKG up here, debatable)
KKG
Phi Mu
------------End Lower Middle

Not to be catty but you don't hear about the rest much socially.

Frats:
1. SAE
2. Sigma Nu
3. Sigma Chi
------------ End Top Tier
4. KA
5. Chi Psi
6. Pi Kapp
-----------End Upper Middle
7. Pike
8. Phi Sig
9. Beta
----------End Lower Middle

Again, the rest you won't really hear much about unless a few of the existing top 9 get kicked off lol.

Posted By: Blindtye
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Si   

I agree but I think Pike is probably more of an upper middle than a lower middle.

By: Si
#2  by: Close   

I would say Beta is better than Phi Sig. Also like is in the right place they've fallen to lower middle

By: Close
by: NoJan 23, 2015 2:00:21 PM

Beta is not better than Phi Sig, Phi Sig will have a house next year. I guess Pike is lower middle but still have more pull than Phi Sig and Beta who are still both at least decent.

By: No
#3  by: Guest   

ADPI may be “top” at USC but personally, it was not my top choice at all...it’s about what house is the best fit for you. Personally, I’m not southern, religious, conservative, or a bookworm at all and so ADPI would not be a good fit for me. I’m not saying those are bad qualities, but I felt more comfortable with a group of girls who were more like me. I found a group of girls who could balance school work with extracurriculars and fun and didn’t feel judged for being myself. You have to go for the house that suits you or else you will feel left out and have trouble finding friends.

By: Guest
by: AlrightJan 27, 2015 10:39:23 AM

If those aren't necessarily "bad qualities" then why'd you make such a long post about them? Half of those dont even apply to the ones I know

By: Alright
by: OkJan 27, 2015 3:31:32 PM

It wasn't a bad post, she was just listing what they typically are thought as. She probably wouldn't fit in

By: Ok
#4  by: its ok   

these rankings are pretty legit

By: its ok
#5  by: close   

Honestly you'd have to put AXO third and DDD fourth. Then I think that's pretty much correct.

By: close

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.