facebook

by: Kappa Delta

Why are people saying KD isn't top? From what I see they all have some of the most beautiful girls, mix with all of the top fraternities/get invited to majority of functions, and they are all really social. Why do people say they aren't top four with ADPi, DDD, and Zeta? There is absolutely no way AXO can even compete with KD

Posted By: Kappa Delta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: friday   

kd is top but so is alpha chi. both have great girls. some people might say there is some seperation between axo / kd and the other top tier, but others would put them even higher. xo has slipped and the result is a top 5 instead of 6 now. xo still above the others, just not on the level as zta/adpi/axo/ddd/kd

By: friday
#2  by: True   

KD is top. Just a certain sorority ...AXO...likes to have a big internet presence

By: True
by: Not an AXODec 15, 2014 9:13:23 PM

KD is not top. They use to be but not any more.

By: Not an AXO
by: AgreeDec 15, 2014 10:50:07 PM

Choosing girls only for their family wealth and pedigree isn't all it takes to be a top house.

By: Agree
by: An axoDec 21, 2014 3:05:06 AM

Kd is an amazing group and they are a top sorority. K thanks for your sweet opinion, but you're a nasty person.

By: An axo
#3  by: guy perspective   

I like KD better to be honest. AXO is like the Pi Kapp of girls. they try to hard

By: guy perspective
by: An axoDec 21, 2014 3:09:08 AM

I love my girls in kd, but nothing in the USC sorority world compares to what a certain fraternity has been up to on this site since the summer. Pi kapp might not be the best, but they just keep looking better and better with all this low class (typical Yankee) banter one group has created. There should be plenty of people backing what I'm saying up, but this fraternity is all over this site, more than any sorority, and based on the last few days' posts, more than all of them combined even?

By: An axo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.