facebook

is there a big difference between top or middle fr

by: ...

I know with sororities after XO and AXO there's a huge gap before the rest of the sororities in terms of quality. Is it this way for fraternities? From what I read I get the impression that Pi Kapp and Chi Psi are just a notch down from Sigma Chi and Kappa Sig

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uhh   

There's really not a big gap between axo and xo and like dz/phimu

By: Uhh
by: ...Jul 28, 2014 9:58:19 PM

LOL good joke. there is

By: ...
by: Not at allJul 28, 2014 10:02:01 PM

AXO and XO are barely above Dz and Phi mu

By: Not at all
by: ^^Jul 29, 2014 10:26:42 AM

there is a huuuuuge gap between axo/xo and dz/phi mu.

By: ^^
#2  by: Soso   

axo and xo are just a little bit below ddd, zta, and kd (I refuse to acknowledge adpi because they are just the worst), then yes, there is a jump.

for fraternities, it's (I refuse to acknowledge sigma nu and ka because they are just the worst) sae, sigma chi, kappa sig, then just below pi kapp (a favorite of mine) and chi psi (Yankees, but also very awesome).

MUCH bigger gap between the middle tier and lower tier for fraternities. most sororities at USC are decent.

By: Soso
by: yesJul 29, 2014 1:26:54 PM

so true. the lower sororities are at least talked about, the lower fraternities on campus are like unheard of. most people dont even know they exist

By: yes
by: soJul 29, 2014 5:20:12 PM

agreed...

people care about all the sororities, but the fraternities, no. after the middle tier like pi kapp, chi psi, and pike, there are just too many at this point, even for a big school like usc. instead of starting new ones, some of these guys should just join exisiting ones, most fraternities could use the numbers.

By: so

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.