facebook

expecting changes within fraternity tiers this fal

by: ...

I think SAE will probably start to slowly and slightly go down due to no pledgeship
KA hopefully will start recovering and getting larger pledge classes
Sigma Chi' may come up big
If Pi Kapp gets another great pc they may move close to top tier
If Kappa Sig doesn't get a good pc they'll slip a little more
Chi Psi will take another group of good northerners

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Completely wrong    

KA-has already almost completely recovered
SAE-won't fall at all, the new pledging rules won't affect them at all
Sigma Chi-already good, but probably won't change
Pi Kapp- won't go top, not for awhile atleast.
Kappa sig- always gets a good class

By: Completely wrong
#2  by: Soso   

I really like pi kapp- I could see them getting closer to "top" tier but whatever. Definitely interested to see if ATO can make a comeback, they were awesome before USC went after them!

By: Soso
by: GirlJul 30, 2014 1:14:19 AM

Agreed, pi kapp is awesome, but not sure if they can make any headway... kind of like axo and xo on the sorority side, great and keep getting better and awesomer, but the other frats aren't getting any worse so they might close the gap but not quite get there. Still, a definite favorite.

Also curious about ATO... hoping for the best but not sure if they brought in a bunch of goobs to get it rolling again. Hopefully they got alumni involved in the comeback.

By: Girl
#3  by: not a chi o   

pi kapp is fun... not top tier but they've been in the conversation more. Probably more guys who would make good husbands - smart, athletic, charismatic, rich dc guys with good families not just bubbas with no money from goose creek. Good mix of guys though, plenty of nice southern boys too. not a pi kapp, just a fan.

By: not a chi o
#4  by: usc   

I think Pi Kapp is right on the brink of being top tier. Their next pledge class or two could put them up there. Besides even if theyre not, their guys are a lot nicer and more fun than the other "top tier frats"

By: usc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.