facebook

so whats the deal with theta chi?

by: NC boy

Are they getting a house anytime soon and do they currently exist?

Posted By: NC boy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: dzfriend   

not at USC.

By: dzfriend
by: FriendsinTCJul 27, 2014 9:04:16 PM

Actually, they are officially recogonized as a colony this year! My good friend is president of their colony. You can find out more at their Facebook Page-- Theta Chi at USC Recruitment Fall 2014. They have a link to their website there too. Good luck!

By: FriendsinTC
#2  by: Soso   

no one cares... Trying to be the new self ranking beta?

By: Soso
#3  by: IFC   

They are not recognized by the University its like TKE. They are the kids that got kicked out of SIg Ep

By: IFC
#4  by: Groupie   

If they get IFC and manpower they will blow the bottom tier out of the water but have a ways to climb to get with the big fraternities

By: Groupie
by: Huh?Aug 1, 2014 11:54:46 PM

What? Are you kidding me? I mean, best of luck but they are destined to end up like the all the other fraternities that decided it would be a good idea to try to make themselves happen.

By: Huh?
#5  by: not a chi o   

we have too many fraternities here which makes the frats so top heavy and most end up sucking... why not add numbers to the good frats than keep adding all these new ones? It's stupid.

By: not a chi o
by: .Jul 30, 2014 10:27:44 PM

Fraternity is about being with brothers. Not fitting some predetermined frat mold. While idk how these guys will do. You can't hate them for being brothers.

By: .
by: wtfJul 31, 2014 1:05:49 AM

I agree w above... Too many frats, but if we kept the numbers down it would be waaaay better for GL overall. theta kappa whatever, no one will remember, seriously better luck pledging and established fraternity.

By: wtf
by: @wtfJul 31, 2014 3:43:55 AM

The university expands Greek life at it's own rate. Fiji is colonizing In the spring based on the USC's decision to expand Greek life. They aren't hurting you or me so who cares.

By: @wtf
by: what?Jul 31, 2014 10:49:58 AM

agreed too many fraternities. it's yalls life, and if you would rather spend it trying to make some fraternity happen that will be gone or still unknown to anyone in four years go for it, but i don't get it.

By: what?
by: RudeAug 1, 2014 4:46:03 PM

Too many fraternities, makes for a very watered down fraternity life after kappa sig, sigma chi, chi psi, snu, pi kapp, sae, ka, and pike (and hopefully ato when they get back). If you aren't in one of those, you're in a crappy fraternity that a lot of people don't care about. But um, best of luck to delta chi. or whatever.

By: Rude
#6  by: Greek   

Seeing these replies makes it easy to see why other schools make fun of USC Greek life.

By: Greek
by: What?Aug 3, 2014 11:35:33 AM

No ones makes fun of USC greek life..

By: What?
#7  by: Personally   

Sig Ep (now Theta Chi) is one of my favorite frats to hang out with because they are decent guys and have really chill parties. Excited for them to back around campus!

By: Personally
#8  by: Huh?   

How is sig ep now theta chi? I loved sig ep, but if they were actually sig eps, how can they initiate into another fraternity?

By: Huh?
by: ReplyAug 2, 2014 7:47:22 AM

They were kicked out of SigEp. It's a similar situation to TKE. Once they got kicked out they are free to be initiated to another fraternity.

By: Reply
#9  by: bottom line   

they are not real basically there is like 15 of them. not good at all

By: bottom line
by: New bottom linAug 2, 2014 4:01:00 PM

One of the requirements to get their charter was 50 guys.. So they have at least 50.

By: New bottom lin
#10  by: FYI   

They don't have a charter! They are like TKE because they don't have one. TKE is the guys that got kicked out of LXA. They aren't recognized by the University. If they were they would HAVE to participate in formal recruitment. Are people really that dumb

By: FYI
by: FriendsinTCAug 3, 2014 2:00:05 PM

They're working on it/ becoming official. Not everyone is interested in keeping the unofficial status like TKE.

By: FriendsinTC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.