facebook

top 4

by: SHUT Up

There is only a top 4. ADPI, ZTA, DDD, and KD in any order. Just depends who you like. XO and AXO are middle and always will be. They're both good, but theres just no point in a top when more than half are in it... Lets be logical

Posted By: SHUT Up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ummm   

Instead of logical...let's be truthful...XO and AXO have moved up to top tier status. You can deny it all you want, but that doesn't make it not true. Who are you to decide there can only be 4 top tier sororities? And maybe it was like that in the past, but not now. This is 2014...get over trying to keep XO and AXO down to make your sorority look better.

By: Ummm
by: ....Jul 18, 2014 7:28:57 PM

And who are YOU to decide there's 6?

By: ....
#2  by: ....   

PSA: 54% of greek life CANNOT be top. How the hell would the top tier be exclusive then? It's TOP, MIDDLE, BOTTOM. Don't get your panties in a bunch because you're not top. You're still really really damn good. I'm COMPLIMENTING you if anything!! Happy?

By: ....
by: HahaJul 18, 2014 7:39:55 PM

You are such a douchebag.

By: Haha
by: ^^^Jul 18, 2014 8:10:06 PM

..... is completely right. It literally doesn't make sense to have a top "6" that's like giving a participation award to everyone. If you wanna be 1, 2, 3, 4 you need to keep working hard and moving up XO/AXO

By: ^^^
#3  by: Stupid   

For the record there shouldn't be a top 6 nor a top 4. You all sound dumb. There are only 11 sororities like chill the hell out.

By: Stupid
#4  by: ????   

If you're really logical, then why isn't XO top 4 now? Everyone says and acknowledges that they've had one of the best 3 pledge classes for the last 3 years straight. What constitutes a top sorority if it isn't the quality of their pledge classes? Others (won't mention any names) have gotten less than stellar pledge classes for the last 3 years and they are still considered Top 4? That is what really makes no sense. And before y'all start giving me crap, I'm in one of what you consider lower tier, I just don't get you catty girls that try to keep others down. BTW, I also think AXO has moved up too.

By: ????
by: AgreedJul 19, 2014 10:30:47 AM

That is one of the most well reasoned arguments that I have read on this site. The quality of the last 3 pledge classes and the chapter's accomplishments in the last 3 years are what should determine the top chapters.

By: Agreed
by: Makes senseJul 19, 2014 12:47:45 PM

I also think this is one of the most well reasoned things I have seen on here. I hope you're pre-law.

By: Makes sense
by: YupJul 19, 2014 6:16:46 PM

Agreed

By: Yup
by: mhmJul 20, 2014 6:02:24 PM

this is so true

By: mhm
by: hahaJul 20, 2014 9:15:59 PM

seriously. everyone knows xo is obviously top 2 if not 1 now. obviously.

By: haha
#5  by: hmmm   

why are you so concerned with who considers you "top"?
Note: adpi, kd, zeta, or ddd have yet to comment on ANY of these posts. Also no matter how many MILLION times you post about a "top six" on "greekrank" who really listens anyways… the top is top no matter what you post on here

By: hmmm
by: 000Jul 19, 2014 2:11:06 PM

not gonna lie, i have to agree

By: 000
by: not trueJul 19, 2014 2:31:51 PM

those four are the ones screaming “TOP FOUR” because they know they USED to be top…when none of the girls who currently attend us were in it. ZTA,KD, and DDD aren’t top any more. Especially zta and kd, who is pretty much irrelevant.

By: not true
by: To not trueJul 19, 2014 2:37:45 PM

I hope you feel better about your sorority by calling mine irrelevant. Unbelievably rude.

By: To not true
by: Dear "not trueJul 19, 2014 2:38:13 PM

You're the only one screaming anything, stop being so jealous and confessing. Whatever you are, you're just not quite top yet. So yes, it is true.

By: Dear "not true
by: UmmJul 19, 2014 6:14:58 PM

How would you know if they've commented or not? They are the ones who probably started this post to begin with.

By: Umm
by: MissingLogicJul 20, 2014 10:48:23 AM

This is an ANONYMOUS website. You have no idea if Adpi, KD, Zeta, or DDD have commented. Hence the ANONYMITY. Anyone can pose as a member of any of the 11 sororities.

By: MissingLogic
by: @missinglogicJul 20, 2014 12:06:28 PM

All the posts on here are literally about XO and AXO fighting over whether there is a top 6 or top 4 or which of those 2 is better.... I have seen no posts from adpi, ddd, zeta, or kd that are as obvious and as self promoting as others

By: @missinglogic
by: uhhhJul 26, 2014 5:24:47 PM

actually that’s not true...almost every post on here is one of the “top four” commenting about how much better they are than axo/xo.

By: uhhh
#6  by: hmm    

Pledge class and recent accomplishments are important but so is tradition and traditionally AXO/XO just aren't as good as the other four it takes time to move up and I think saying AXO/XO pledge classes were better than the top 4's for the last 3 years is absolutely untrue

By: hmm
by: TraditionJul 19, 2014 6:12:50 PM

If you want to talk about tradition, isn't XO one of the oldest, founding sororities here?

By: Tradition
by: hah noJul 19, 2014 10:58:05 PM

Tradition of being a top sorority

By: hah no
#7  by: Here it is   

The fact is that there is not a top 6. You can't have a majority of the sororities on top, and (sorry but it's true) AXO and XO aren't as good as ADPi/DDD

This is how USC is:
ADPi/DDD
KD/ZTA

XO/AXO
DZ/Phi Mu
Kappa

AGD/GPhi

By: Here it is
by: thisJul 20, 2014 9:59:10 AM

is definitely wrong sorry

By: this
by: TrueJul 20, 2014 10:24:37 AM

I'm in a solid middle tier and I have to agree with here it is.

By: True
#8  by: okay   

so there cant be a top 6 but half of the sororities can be middle? that doesnt make sense either

By: okay
by: hahaJul 20, 2014 9:18:57 PM

lol zinger!! also kappa is definitely ahead of dz and phi mu.

By: haha
#9  by: Hello   

Im the one that posted this and Im in a fraternity, so the top 4 is a view among frats. They top 4 don't have to get on here and rank because there is no need.

By: Hello
by: guysJul 24, 2014 11:42:57 AM

don’t care about sorority tiers but nice try

By: guys
by: guyJul 25, 2014 12:57:08 PM

lol agreed

By: guy
#10  by: yeah   

preach

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.