facebook

ok

by: So

I don't care who wants to admit it or not but the tiers are CHANGING. You will see come bid day next year who is moving up and who is skipping but right now if say

Top: adpi (will always be top), DDD (slipping), zta (slipping), xo (moving up) , axo (moving up), kd (boring)

Mid: phi mu (doing well for being new), dz (slipping and irrevelant), kappa (coming back)

Bottom: agd and gphi and will stay bottom

Posted By: So
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: You're dumb   

Top 6 are fine, at that level it's just all up for debate. Move phi mu after kkg and flip gphi and agd and looks good. If you don't agree w that you're in denial.

By: You're dumb
#2  by: Ridiculous..   

Ya'll are seriously lame. You only have 11 sororities and you are worried about who is in the top six??? Get over yourselves, with that few, everyone who is in a house is lucky and they are all good. You're pledge classes are huge and random girls are in each house. To sit here and argue which of the "Bottom five" are above or below the "top six" is just weird.

By: Ridiculous..
#3  by: usc   

hahahahaha gphi will always be bottom sorry bye

By: usc
#4  by: What???   

AGD is new so I don't see how you can say they will "always be bottom" Phi mu just started in like 2009 and they're not bottom anymore sooo they can obviously move up

By: What???
by: agreed Apr 5, 2014 6:59:58 PM

Anyone who knows girls in AGD will tell you they are already above gamma phi and on par with kkg, dz, and phi mu.

By: agreed
#5  by: huh   

I don't think anyone who knows girls in AGD would say that at all....like what? getting way ahead of yourselves

By: huh
by: Up down Apr 6, 2014 10:40:58 PM

AGD is on the way up, Period!
Sounds like you want things to "stay the same" but sorry sister it's a new day and as a guy in a house we love seeing the change, way more interesting.
Stay shallow, everyone will pass you up.
Strong work AGD, strong work.....you have created a lot of interest!

By: Up down
by: ^^Apr 7, 2014 11:16:21 PM

clearly you are an AGD and not a guy lol

By: ^^
#6  by: yeah   

no..sorry AGD haha you are on the bottom along with gamma phi stop with the self ranking

By: yeah
#7  by: Mhm   

This is perfect! Top 6 always top and always changing and can't really be ranked because all different types of girls! Depends what ya like

ADPi- generally good girls, The smart Christians
DDD- party, cliquey girls, lots of legacies
ZTA- hot, crazy usually a bit promiscuous girls
KD- witty rich girls $$$
XO- smart and sweet girls, down to earth and peppy
AXO- more party girls, "Cali girls" hot and fun

By: Mhm
by: YepApr 8, 2014 10:37:57 AM

This is very accurate. Right order too.

By: Yep
by: defApr 8, 2014 11:45:51 PM

not the right order but descriptions are accurate

By: def
#8  by: LMAO   

It's obvious an ADPi wrote this.

By: LMAO
#9  by: truth    

AGD is irrelevant

By: truth
#10  by: come on   

i know a handful of girls in AGD and they dont think they're above anyone. they know they're new and are seriously trying their best. i feel bad for pi beta phi coming if this is the way we treat new sororites. panhell love from XO ladies!

By: come on

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.