facebook

how is pi kappa phi

by: Uhh

Are they one of the better middle tier houses? Do they mix with good sororities and have fun parties/functions that people look forward to?

Posted By: Uhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ehh   

Yeah they're solid mid tier, they mix with pretty decent sororities and they did homecoming with either AXO or XO I can't remember so that's good for them

By: Ehh
#2  by: Yes   

They are awesome... Great mix and a lot of great classy rich dc guys, but very laid back and fun.

By: Yes
#3  by: Yeah   

pretty long history at South Carolina, and a lot of prominent alumni. Probably upper middle along the lines of Pike and Chi Psi.

By: Yeah
#4  by: Probably   

Below chi psi, and then Pike is below them. Right?

By: Probably
by: ^Feb 7, 2014 5:52:47 PM

Probably a matter of preference between the three really.

By: ^
by: WellFeb 9, 2014 5:39:28 PM

Agreed with above, but my preference would put them higher than both. Personal preference would be accurate.

By: Well
#5  by: Idk   

Bruh I dont know im so high

By: Idk
#6  by: PiKappaParty   

Their house director isn't too pleased with them:

from the House Director at Pi Kapp:

Dear Sorority House Director,
I hope you are all well and braced for the impending doom of this next round of Icemagedon.
I am writing to ask for your assistance. Please inform your chapter executives or otherwise let it be known to all your girls that the Sigma Chapter of Pi Kappa Phi House is NOT Snow Day party central. If they decided to show up at our house please make sure they bring their Carolina Card with them so that I don’t misspell their names on my incident report(s).

By: PiKappaParty
by: kdApr 23, 2014 4:23:12 AM

Me and a bunch of freinds went and nothing happened. It was really fun!

By: kd
#7  by: lolz   

pikappaPARTY

By: lolz
#8  by: GEEEDs   

If you're asking this question on a website like this, it won't matter, you're probably not getting a bid from them..

By: GEEEDs
#9  by: good   

pretty solid fraternity. Well respected and definitely on the rise to one of the top houses

By: good
#10  by: Come on   

They're solid, especially for not being in the village
But in no way on the rise to the top. Solid middle tier below pi Kapp and chi psi

By: Come on

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.