facebook

what do you all think about phi delt?

by: frosh

I've been going to Phi Delt a lot recently and really like the guys there. Hardly ever see them on here though, what do you think about them?

Posted By: frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: honest opinion   

Some hot, but extremely socially awkward guys who have to loosen up. Kind of nerdy too.

By: honest opinion
#2  by: anon   

They don't have the best rep but they are super nice guys and my house loves having them for pregames!

By: anon
#3  by: LJ   

Really like these guys! fun parties and pretty cool in general

By: LJ
#4  by: Truth   

New and still pretty irrelevant. Sororities use them for pregames. They don't have a house and even when they do, they won't be going anywhere. Go where you're happy, but I'm sure you could find another place you'd be happy that's actually on the hill

By: Truth
#5  by: they're odd.   

Odd group of guys, generally friendly to everyone. Probably getting a house next year from what I heard, though I'm not sure what difference it will make considering how there's hardly any more parties on the hill. If you like them, great, but when I rushed I thought they were too nerdy for my taste.

By: they're odd.
#6  by: not bad   

They improved a lot since last year, hear they're getting the fiji house next year.. guess we'll see

By: not bad
by: Independent ObserverOct 28, 2014 8:34:10 PM

If I were to take a bet, I would say they would get Lambda over FIJI. There is a lot of money coming from FIJI alums, and I've heard that Lambda alums have less of an interest in reestablishing.

By: Independent Observer
#7  by: They're decent    

Parties are hit or miss, but some guys are real cool.

By: They're decent
#8  by: They're not decent   

parties are a miss or miss, but none of the guys are real cool.

By: They're not decent
#9  by: not bad   

doing pretty good for the amount of time they've been on campus.

By: not bad
#10  by: freshman    

Lots of stoners

By: freshman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.