Alpha Xi Delta sorority chapter comments at University of West Georgia - UWGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lovegreek   

I love AZDs and I'm not an AZD but I have friends that are and I love them <3

By: lovegreek
#2  by: greekgirl   

Great job on winning greek goddess girls!Yall are wonderful... dont letother girls tell you otherwise!People are right yall do win greek week but you have so much going for you! BEAUTIFUL girls, positive attitudes and morals that will get you a lot further than a fake tan and a bottle of bleach! keep up the great work!

By: greekgirl
#3  by: love   

I am not in this sorority but I love these girls, they have problems just like everyone else but they always have each others backs and this sorority has such a strong sisterhood. they always are together and are beautiful inside and out. we love them and know y'all are doing great! TRIDELT LOVE

By: love
#4  by: my opinion   

The ladies of AXID are lovely, but I disagree with their philanthropy. I don't feel that Autism Speaks is a good place to spend our energy. They treat autism like cancer that needs to be cured. People with autism don't need to be cured, they need to be accepted.

By: my opinion
by: I dunnoMar 5, 2014 1:38:43 PM

cancer's

By: I dunno
by: ...Mar 10, 2014 2:13:07 PM

okay, but whether you agree with their philanthropy or not shouldn't impact your opinion of the chapter. It's not like they got to pick the philanthropy. Nationals picked it. That's not something that can be changed by the chapter.

By: ...
by: Not accurateMay 26, 2014 2:58:04 PM

Alpha Xi's do not treat it like cancer. Nor do they believe it to be anything similar. It's a disorder not a disease. Autism Speaks has positives and negatives just like any other large non profit and as autism is the fastest growing developmental disability and one in 68 people have autism, it needs to be addressed and made aware of in any way possible. The individuals did not choose the philanthropy. I'm clearly an AXID but not at this university. Heart sunshine.

By: Not accurate
#5  by: IMO   

The ladies of Alpha Xi Delta, and I do mean LADIES are the best sorority on campus. When ever I see them day or night, in a class or at a party, they are a class act. And let's not forget how hot they are!

By: IMO
#6  by: No   

Classless. Sloppy at the bar... all around embarrassing. Market their sisterhood but then sisters talk badly about one another. Sob stories during recruitment to get you to feel bad for them... I could go on.

By: No
by: IMO Aug 23, 2014 10:29:11 PM

Reply #6 is from an Alpha Xi Delta turn down... Sounds like sour grapes.

By: IMO
by: westgaDec 1, 2014 10:48:51 PM

agreed. they think they have a chance against phi mu kd and tri delt. theyre always sloppy 4ths,

By: westga

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.