facebook

rushing

by: TransferStudent

I plan to attend UWG in the fall as a sophomore. I was wondering what was the best fraternity to rush? I am really interested in Kappa Sigma and Sigma Chi. Any thoughts? Would it be hard to rush as a sophomore transfer student?

Posted By: TransferStudent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Panhellenic   

Absolutely love the Sigma Chi's. Super diverse group of genuine guys that are so fun to socialize with!

By: Panhellenic
#2  by: uwg   

sigma chi and kappa sig are nothing alike. So when you check them out you will know right away which one you want to be at. My opinion would be to go sigma chi because they are doing great right now and are on their way up. kappa sig use to be good but they are slowly going downhill

By: uwg
#3  by: uwg greek    

As a sorority member and someone who has been around both fraternities, the above comment is not true at all. Sigma Chi is not really going up. No one is going up. Kappa Sigma, to me, is one of the best frats in GV. And yes Sigma Chi does have a newer bigger house but let's all remember that house belonged to delta chi. just get in touch with the rush chairs from both frats and see who you like best

By: uwg greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.