facebook

delta zeta

by: ....

Should I rush DZ next year? I'm worried about them not being as involved as the other sororities.

Posted By: ....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: don't worry   

They are actually really involved and liked by everyone. They are smaller than the other houses, so it may take awhile until they are as big. But they seem nice, and if you click with them, I wouldn't hesitate to join.

By: don't worry
#2  by: honestly   

While I wouldn't assume "they're liked by everybody" (sounds like self ranking for sure) they are def active on campus so far! And the ones I've talked to are really nice. In any sorority, there will be girls who are active and there are those who don't take it seriously. Its your choice. Joining a colony is a one of a kind experience and if you fit well with the girls, don't be afraid of not being involved enough. Its in your hands!

By: honestly
#3  by: ^^^   

DZ must be desperate for some attention or something. Lol

By: ^^^
#4  by: Panhellenic   

Delta Zeta has actually surprised me. They've been surprisingly active on campus, even though they are colonizing this semester. They participated in Greek Grind, and even have had some philanthropy event.

By: Panhellenic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.