facebook

aopi reputation

by: Legacy

Just received my acceptance for the fall (go dawgs!!) and plan on rushing. I am a double legacy for AOPi and was wondering what their reputation is, what their social calendar is like, is this sisterhood strong, and are they actively involved in philanthropy?

Posted By: Legacy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: They're not bad   

Mostly pretty girls with a strong social calendar. They don't really do much with their philanthropy though and some of them are kinda fake. They tend to take most legacies though so if you like them you should get a bid there.

By: They're not bad
#2  by: Really good   

They're generally really pretty and nice, but the recent pledge classes are a little fake

By: Really good
#3  by: Goody....goodies   

Major league uptight! Tickle fights! Yipee!!!!!

By: Goody....goodies
#4  by: Not my faves   

Yes they're mostly pretty rich girls but they're very fake and a lot of them are very rude and condescending to everyone else. Also I've heard their sisterhood is pretty divided into different cliques.

By: Not my faves
#5  by: The best   

I love AOPi! All the girls are super sweet but they still know how to have a good time and they're definitely top tier!

By: The best
#6  by: "AOPerfect"   

Pretty in a wholesome way, bloodthirsty-competitive when it comes to grades and involvement, churchy/conservative. Downsides: can seem fake and uptight/boring. Very similar to AXO at Alabama if that rings a bell.

By: "AOPerfect"
#7  by: They're the   

Church girls

By: They're the

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.