Bottom:
DG, DPhiE, SDT

Posted By: Georgia Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Georgia Girl   

Tiers (alphabetically)

Top-

Alpha Delta Pi- Still a top house because they're so exclusive, but they didn't have the best pledge class this year.

Alpha Omicron Pi- Great pledge class. Still a top house and will continue to be.

Kappa Alpha Theta- Obviously top. Theta almost always gets a good pledge class.

Kappa Delta- pretty girls. Definitely top tier, but they seem to be slipping within the past two years.

Phi Mu- Nothing's changed. They have and will probably always be top.

Zeta Tau Alpha- Not the greatest pledge class, but still definitely top tier girls.

Lower Top/Upper Middle-

Chi Omega- Decent pledge class. They've fallen a lot within the past few years, but they maintain a good social calendar.

Delta Delta Delta- Their newest pledge class isn't gorgeous but there are a lot of genuine girls, and they have a good social calendar. Tri Delt is on the rise.

Kappa Kappa Gamma- Still definitely near the top, but they have a terrible reputation which brings them down. They always have really chill girls but they're just not the classiest.

Middle-

Alpha Chi Omega- Awesome recruitment year! They got a great pledge class. It wouldn't surprise me if they move up within the next few years. Definitely at the top of the middle.

Alpha Gamma Delta- They have worked miracles within the past few years, and they've got a great pledge class. Definitely on the rise.

Delta Zeta- Their social probation could hurt them, but they're still a middle tier sorority. They had a good pledge class, but there are rumors they gave out a lot of snap bids.

Gamma Phi Beta- AWESOME pledge class. These girls are rising quickly.

Pi Beta Phi- Good pledge class. They're getting a reputation for having a lot of partiers but they still have an okay social calendar.

Sigma Kappa- Not their best or worst recruitment year. I still think they're probably on the rise. Probably closest to AXO in ranking.

Bottom-

Delta Gamma- Sweet girls, but they're still undoubtedly the least desired house on Milledge. Their new pledge class is decent though. Hopefully since there are new sororities coming to campus, they can move up.

Delta Phi Epsilon- New sorority. No reputation.

Sigma Delta Tau- Great group of girls. They're just different, so they're not a desired house during recruitment.

By: Georgia Girl
by: Wow Georgia GirlSep 10, 2015 9:21:35 AM

How about how Phi Mu contacts pnms after they have turned in their cards on pref day to get them to change their cards? Not fair that adpi gets labeled shady pi.

By: Wow Georgia Girl
by: Really???Sep 13, 2015 9:13:25 AM

Enough already--- lower aopi, ZTA (are you kidding??), and phi mu. AOPi - nameless faceless, ZTA- hicks,
Everyone knows kids are the HOTTEST!!!!

By: Really???
#2  by: Some nerve Georgia Girl.   

This is solely "Georgia Girl's" opinion, and she is very obvious with her bias.
Not gonna respond, but karma isn't kind.......

By: Some nerve Georgia Girl.
#3  by: dawg fan   

Move SK up to upper mid, and I'd agree completely

By: dawg fan
#4  by: Guest   

Would definitely switch DG and AGD, but they are both great and none of the sororities deserve a "bottom" spot. Except maybe DPhiE, but only because they are new. I'm sure they will do great things too though!

By: Guest
by: You must be a DGSep 10, 2015 9:41:11 AM

Everyone knows DG is very bottom and I'm sure I'll get down voted for this because DGs love greekrank. Not saying AGD is middle tier. Just saying DG definitely isn't.

By: You must be a DG
by: Agreed. Sep 13, 2015 9:46:00 AM

I agree! AGD is irrevelant. I barely see them around campus. DG is at least super involved in everything.

By: Agreed.
by: SadSep 21, 2015 4:42:09 PM

I really feel bad for DG. You all obviously feel the need to pull other sororities down in order to attempt to boost your own image. It doesn't matter what you say on greekrank. Girls can distinguish bottom houses from top ones during recruitment. It never works for you. Keep doing what you're doing, AGD! Everyone (obviously including DG) knows you're on the rise.

By: Sad
by: No oneSep 23, 2015 1:08:33 PM

No one but a DG would say "DG is super involved".... Lol

By: No one
by: ..Sep 23, 2015 1:29:08 PM

DG is always trying to boast of their strong sisterhood, but they're always bringing down other sororities in the middle and lower tiers. They're even bashing DPhiE already and they haven't even been on campus a month. Give it a rest ladies

By: ..
by: If Feb 8, 2016 12:25:11 PM

DG was on this site as much as you all claim to boost thier rep and Bach DPhiE then why are there so many negative up/down votes? Just something to think about

By: If
by: stop the hateMar 9, 2016 1:37:01 AM

The hate on both sides is pretty uncalled for. In real life DG and AGD support each other and get along really well. I have friends in both of these sororities and they really aren't as bad as this site makes them seem. Both houses have some really good girls who are working hard to improve their reputations and I believe both have shown improvement. DG is more involved and has a slightly stronger sisterhood, and AGD has a slightly better social calendar and pulls more pretty girls. At the end of the day, both sororities are improving, but they still have a long way to go before they reach their goals (I'd still classify both as bottom for the time being). They've been forced to pref most of the same girls and share the same frats for years, so hopefully the addition of DPhiE and APhi in 2017 will shake things up and allow them to become more selective because I think their hard work deserves to pay off more. If any PNMs are reading this post and all the comments, please realize that every single sorority has some wonderful girls and never count anyone out based off of negative comments on an anonymous site.

By: stop the hate
#5  by: Guest   

Yes AGD got a good pledge class this year, they still have a very long way to go. They have good girls but have always had a bad rep and don't have a good social calender at all. So for that I would say bottom but I believe they are working miracles.
I would say Pi phi and SK didn't have a good rush and it hurt them but they are still strong middle tier

By: Guest
by: EhhhSep 10, 2015 4:03:51 PM

I agree with most of what you said, but I think everyone treats AGD like they have Gamma Phi within the past few years. Both sororities are obviously on the rise but people keep lumping them into the bottom/lower middle because of their old reps. Both sororities rush the same girls as dz and pi phi and they have similar social calendars. I think they both need way more credit.

By: Ehhh
#6  by: Accurate    

Definitely the best ranking I've seen

By: Accurate
by: -Sep 11, 2015 5:11:15 PM

Said the sleazy phi Mu or odd zta

By: -
by: -- Sep 11, 2015 5:14:04 PM

Move up Tri Delt

By: --
by: ^^^Sep 24, 2015 11:33:56 AM

Tri delt has been slipping the past few years

By: ^^^
by: his rank isJan 24, 2016 8:03:17 PM

Correct

By: his rank is
#7  by: tbh   

This is the most accurate ranking yet.

By: tbh
#8  by: I would   

Move up Kappa

By: I would
by: MaybeOct 10, 2015 10:42:37 PM

But kappa's rep isn't good

By: Maybe
#9  by: Shell   

Please.
KD or AOPi that keeps bumping this, we all know you're bumping this because you aren't old row and you think girls will read this and pick your house. You're not top, so please sit back down in your almost top tier and be quiet, thanks.

By: Shell
by: ...Oct 13, 2015 2:03:00 AM

Old row is irrelevant and and inaccurate here. Both Aopi and KD are both top tier sororities. People just can't stand seeing "old row" sororities like Chi O and Phi Mu falling. Both sororities also hang out with "old row" fraternities so this post is

By: ...
by: Guaranteed Oct 13, 2015 1:07:49 PM

That no "Old Row" anything is posting old row as tops. It's some troll trying to stir the pot. "old Row" houses know that AOPi and KD are tops. They just rush different girls than "old row".

By: Guaranteed
by: AOPi and KDDec 30, 2015 7:48:14 PM

Both are top houses. It's true. Old row is irrelevant now.

By: AOPi and KD
by: IdkFeb 18, 2016 6:12:52 PM

At this point, does Chi O even have socials with top tier frats?

By: Idk
#10  by: Yep   

Still the most accurate

By: Yep
by: I agreeMar 7, 2016 3:19:34 PM

this is how we see our sororities here at UG. I really won't change any of it.

By: I agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.