facebook

top class chicks

by: Topdawg

If you're looking for a sorority with chill girls who aren't like the typical preppy "sorority girls" and who act more like a fraternity that a sorority I would look towards kappa, gamma phi, chi o, or sigma kappa. Don't get me wrong the chicks in other sororites are smoking hot but if I just seriously wanna just chill and maybe drink a beer with a girl I would definentely find that kind of girl in one of those four...that's just how I categorize it.

Posted By: Topdawg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

I can agree with this

By: Ok
#2  by: Greekdawg   

I agree with this with the exception of sigma kappa. I feel like DPhiE is going to fall in this group as well when they recolonize this fall

By: Greekdawg
by: Go greekJul 21, 2015 11:18:17 AM

How can you be sure about dphie though? Idk I feel like their first PC isn't going to be nearly as strong as those 4

By: Go greek
by: PlzNov 25, 2015 3:16:44 PM

DPhiE, stop self-ranking

By: Plz
#3  by: ha   

truth

By: ha
#4  by: brodowndawgs   

I agree with this they're all pretty cool

By: brodowndawgs
#5  by: DAWg   

I agree with this, these girls are much more laid back then any of the other sororities

By: DAWg
#6  by: Concur, but...   

Agree for the most part, but I would replace Sigma Kappa with Pi Phi (much more down to earth), and I would note that you would not drink "a beer" with Kappa, but more likely shots.

By: Concur, but...
#7  by: Agree   

I completely agree with this, well said

By: Agree
#8  by: yes    

Best girls for no drama hah

By: yes
#9  by: Also   

I'd put DG in this group as well. Sure they aren't all hot and still kinda bottom tier but a lot of them are really chill and down to earth. They also know how to have a good time.

By: Also
by: YepNov 25, 2015 8:22:23 PM

I'd agree with this. It's proof that no sororities at UGA are too bad except maybe DPhiE but that's just because they're new and I'm sure they'll improve in a few years. Different ones just have different types of girls.

By: Yep
#10  by: Not chi o   

Chi o doesn't belong in this group at all. Based on the ones I've met, "chill" is the last word I would use to describe them. Spot on about everyone else though

By: Not chi o

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.