facebook

kd transfer

by: Transfer

Im transferring to UGA in the fall and just know that greek life is huge there. I already rushed KD, honest opinions of the chapter, girls and sisterhood?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

What do you mean you "already rushed KD" if you don't even go to school here yet?

By: ???
by: ^^ can you read?Mar 8, 2015 9:53:08 PM

she clearly said she's transferring, so obviously she rushed KD at her old school. as for the UGA chapter, they're definitely considered top 3 and as for their sisterhood, it seems to be a mixed bag. I know a lot of older girls who love it, but also some who hate it.

By: ^^ can you read?
by: ??Mar 10, 2015 10:33:52 AM

I'm not sure KD is considered top tier (by anyone but themselves). Big, popular group of girls. Lots of tanning and bleaching going on.

By: ??
by: this thread.....Apr 19, 2015 6:10:34 PM

feels like it was done by a troll. UG there are a lot of trolls on this site lately.

By: this thread.....
#2  by: .   

KD is known to be one of the better sororities at UGA. It's not necessarily old row, but they are supposed to be the hottest girls so the boys love them. I'm not super familiar with their sisterhood, but as with any sorority you will get a mix. The "Lots of tanning and bleaching going on." statement was accurate. Make your own judgement on if thats right for you.

By: .
by: ~Mar 13, 2015 12:40:04 PM

They are great girls. "Old Row" thing doesn't apply at UGA.

By: ~
by: .Apr 12, 2015 11:05:02 PM

Old Row is definitely a thing. Whether it's relevant or not is disputable, but its definitely there. With that in mind, anyone that is considering joining a sorority at UGA or anywhere else should note that being "old row" doesn't automatically make a sorority good. Give every house a chance, what's important is that you find a place where you feel comfortable. Pick your sorority based on the girls you meet during rush, not what you read on this website.

By: .
by: actually....Apr 19, 2015 6:08:39 PM

KD is "old row"- the oldest sororities at UG are: (KD was the 4th sorority established at UG)

Phi Mu 1921
Chi Omega Chi O 1922
Alpha Gamma Delta Alpha Gam 1923
Kappa Delta KD 1924
Sigma Delta Tau Sig Delt 1924–1929, 1945–present
Alpha Delta Pi ADPi 1933

By: actually....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.