facebook

stop reading

by: Trying to help

If you have come to this website looking for information for fraternity or sorority rush, please stop reading after this post. This website is egregiously subjective and honestly will mislead you on what fraternity's/sororities are "better" than others. No one at UGA actually gives a damn so rush yourself, ignore this website and make your own decisions.

Posted By: Trying to help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Bird   

This is so true. None of the sororities are "bad" or "bottom", that's just some lied that are told in order to make some girls in houses feel better. Do what's better for you.

By: Bird
by: TrueJan 24, 2015 1:39:46 PM

And most of it is kept alive by alums. The reality is that there are awesome girls in every house here. It comes down to where you feel like you click with the girls you meet. If you're going through COB you probably already have a good idea that nobody actually cares what house you're in.

By: True
by: bumpMar 20, 2015 1:27:22 PM

Bump

By: bump
#2  by: Truth    

I couldn't agree more.

By: Truth
#3  by: @RW   

Hey RW, try taking this advice.

By: @RW
#4  by: lol   

Bump

By: lol
#5  by: Listen   

This is beyond true. I can't emphasize enough how irrelevant ranking is. You're going to be investing money and time to your organization so make sure you like it, not anyone else.

By: Listen
#6  by: bump   

Bump

By: bump
#7  by: This   

Bump

By: This
#8  by: Seriously!   

Trust me that there are NO guys on here ranking sorority houses. All of the "rankings" you see on here are posted by freshman girls hoping to boost their own house up a few notches. Outside of freshmen, nobody cares. All of the houses are good. Nobody is left out of anything because they aren't in a certain "tier". It's all pretty chill.
Personally, I had a "dream rush" (only 1 cut) and chose a "middle tier" house because the girls were so welcoming. I couldn't be happier with my sisters or my social life. I have friends in every house - both sorority and fraternity.
Don't chase labels. Just go where you feel you'll be able to be your best, most comfortable, self and you'll be happy.

By: Seriously!
by: Really!!!Jun 24, 2015 9:48:21 AM

This is so true

By: Really!!!
by: This is....Aug 12, 2015 8:09:48 AM

So true.
Keep an open mind during rush and go where you see yourself being comfortable and happy.

By: This is....
#9  by: yes   

bump this

By: yes
#10  by: ya   

chill out y'all

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.