facebook

real talk on "greek ranking"

by: Dawg family

Here's the dal everyone, I promise you greek rankings DO NOT MATTER. No one cares. All that really matters is if you are happy within your sorority. If you've found a group of girls you know will make you happy than I swear to you that you're in a "top tier" sorority. Because when it breaks down if you picked your sorority based on how "high it ranks" your experience is going to suck some major ass. Also frat guys suck so who cares what fraternities you hang out with...date a GDI trust me.

Posted By: Dawg family
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Love this   

This is too true. I had the hardest time picking my sorority because there was one that made me really comfortable, but I knew my other option was considered "higher." My GX made me realize I needed to pick the first. I am SO happy with the way I feel in my sorority compared to experiences I've had with girls in the other over the years. I know I wouldn't have been as happy, even with a "higher" label.

And yes, GDIs absolutely make better boyfriends! Greek guys are the epitome of the notorious hook-up culture.

By: Love this
by: Yes!!Dec 2, 2014 1:26:57 AM

Same thing for me, this is the perfect post

By: Yes!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.