facebook

delta gamma

by: GoNoles

I came to visit some friends at UGA this week, and I was so appalled by the Delta Gamma sisters here. I'm a sister of the Florida State chapter of DG and didn't expect the DGs here to be so awful. I'm disappointed, we have always held ourselves to higher standards and this chapter obviously doesn't. They are catty and rude and bitter and they treated me, a fellow initiated sister, so disrespectfully and were honestly really unnecessarily mean to me. I'm just so disappointed. Delta Gamma, get it together, because nationals is not pleased with y'all at all to begin with. It didn't help that y'all recruit awkward girls to start, but at least show a visiting sister some kindness. I'm so disappointed and upset. How did you turn out to be the only truly horrid chapter of DG? I considered transferring because I love UGA but there's no way I want to be a part of this chapter.

Posted By: GoNoles
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

Lets all just remember that any psycho with a computer could make something like this up. If this person really is a DG, YOU are the truly horrid sister. If something like this happened, take it up with the local UGA DG chapter. There's no need to make your sisters look bad on an anonymous website. Get over yourself. I'm in a different sorority but this really just rubbed me the wrong way. Great job being a "sister."

By: ok
by: soronolesOct 19, 2014 7:15:24 PM

DG "sister" who wrote that- definitely won't be rushing at FSU that's for sure, you've given yourself a bad name

By: soronoles
by: We call it EOOct 21, 2014 2:16:59 PM

DG's who know what is going on know that we don't call our headquarters "nationals" we refer to it as EO or Executive Offices. So if this horrible person is a DG, she doesn't know much about our organization. I sure hope this person is not a DG because she doesn't meet our membership requirements. We try not to recruit mean spirit women.

By: We call it EO
#2  by: Aw.   

Absolutely no way a DG anywhere wrote this. Go troll elsewhere. No need to hate on this house.

By: Aw.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.