facebook

who do pikes usually hang with??

by: pnm

Just wondering! I'm rushing next year and I am really really good friends with a lot of pikes here, basically live there lol, so I really want to be in a sorority that they think highly of and hang out with often! (basically a pike lil sis hahaha), I asked one of my friends and he said they like pi phi, chi o and dz. which out of those do you think is their favorite?? thanks y'all!!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously, troll?!?!   

If you "basically live there" then you know who they hang out with, and it's not PiPhi, DZ, and/or Chi o. What are you trying to stir up, troll?

By: Seriously, troll?!?!
#2  by: lol   

I'm pretty sure it actually is DZ, pikes and DZ hangout so much, last year they all captioned their instagram pictures from formal #DZPikeFieldTrip...

By: lol
#3  by: Not true   

they hang out the most with Tri Delt, phi phi, chi o, and DZ the most. they don't even have socials with SDT, AGD or Gamma Phi. The guy above is just not right.

By: Not true
by: YupSep 29, 2016 9:45:11 AM

This was definitely a Pike. They did nothing with XO or DDD. Im not in either sorority but i am in one of the 3 or 4 mentioned. Both XO and DDD had events with the Delts and Kappa Sig before they had anything with Pike, that just goes to show how bad they are.. They were over looked in favor of KS and DTD..

Oh and my sorority had one event with you guys and now youre all over this site saying we hangout with you guys a lot? Yeah no. Go to one of their empty parties in their disguisting house with their spiked punch and tool bag brothers who prey on freshman PNMs and our baby members and youll want to puke. I only ever went to one and all i saw were DZ AGD and GPhiB.

By: Yup
#4  by: Nice Try   

Nice try, girl, but tri delta and pi phi definitely have a social with Pike this semester so don't pretend like y'all don't hang....

By: Nice Try
by: HdkandmSep 30, 2016 10:18:47 AM

Anyone who's in Greek knows that having a social with someone doesn't mean you "hang out" with them, we don't pick our socials our social chair arranges everything. Being in a really good sorority here, we have 2-3 a week and some are with frats we'd rather not. It's not if you have them with a sorority that matters it's who actually goes

By: Hdkandm
#5  by: So.....   

Some troll comes on here looking to stir up crap and you are all stupid enough, or insecure enough, to feed into it. You should be embarrassed.

By: So.....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.