facebook

dphie & dg

by: Lower

i want to make a case for DPhiE, even though I'm not one. They've only been on campus for a year, and they already have the same exact social calendar as DG. Yeah, I know DG had a scandal TEN YEARS AGO, but there's no reason DPhiE should be able to come in & automatically get the same calendar unless DG is really really bad.

I know DPhiE is definitely bottom tier and probably will be for awhile, but I wouldn't say they're the very bottom house. That's still DG.

Posted By: Lower
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

When alpha phi comes they're probably gonna have a better social calendar than both dphie and dg so deal with it

By: Lol
by: NoMay 26, 2016 2:34:45 PM

Why does everyone keep insisting Alpha Phi will be so good? They won't. They'll be just like DPhiE, which btw is still worse than DG.

DG is at least supposed to cut phi kappa theta.

By: No
by: LolMay 26, 2016 7:38:07 PM

Because alpha phi is actually a relevant sorority. UGA should have gotten them years ago tbh

By: Lol
by: UhMay 27, 2016 5:33:55 AM

Alpha Phi is relevant in the north & at Alabama. They'll have to colonize just like DPhiE did. So yeah, like DPhiE, they'll get some really great girls, but most of who they'll get will be girls who aren't the sorority type.

By: Uh
by: Alpha PhiMay 27, 2016 7:39:32 AM

Aloha Phi will be better than dg, dphie, & possibly even alpha gam simply because of the way that they operate. They are known to be more selective based on looks which lets face it is the main factor sororities get judged on. They are killing it so far with these recent southern expansion efforts. Their Kentucky chapter colonized is 2010 and already doing very well. I think rather than getting "non sorority" types, they might actually get great pnms who would otherwise end up not going Greek (girls who drop because they refuse to join dg/agd/dphie).

By: Alpha Phi
by: hmmMay 27, 2016 11:55:19 PM

Alpha Phi only known in the North and Bama? I can't tell you how innacurate that is. At almost every school they are at, they are a so called "top" house. Seriously, pick any school and search it on GR. They'll be upper mid to top almost every time.

They have super strong nationals, who know what it takes to create a successful chapter that will not crumble. They do base their recruitments, even colonizations, based on looks. They will be a great addition to our Greek community.

Nationally, they are a strong name even if they are less known in our Ga. bubble. You could say the same for Theta, DG, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, Alpha Chi (powerhouses but less known in Ga)

DPhiE you can't argue that.

By: hmm
by: UhMay 29, 2016 4:28:30 AM

It's funny how a DG is arguing that looks matter, when they're the worst looking house on campus

By: Uh
#2  by: No   

Lol get outta here DPhiE. Y'all (or a scared AGD) are the only people who think that. Socials aren't the only thing that matters btw. Good luck in recruitment though. DPhiE is gonna need it.

By: No
#3  by: do your research   

Panhellenic made people have socials with DPhiE. It's called being nice and receptive to a new group. They didn't have to work for anything

By: do your research
by: WhatMay 31, 2016 7:12:50 AM

Are you kidding lol that's not true at all

By: What
by: Actually May 31, 2016 9:24:25 AM

It really is true though. DPhiEs might not even know it, but I'm on Panhellenic and we worked so hard to ensure that DPhiE had a great first year here. I honestly don't understand how they can already be this bitter when the majority of the Panhellenic community has been on their side. Even with our support, we still expect them to make their own reputation so I hope that a few decent socials that we helped them get don't make them get all arrogant and bitter toward the very people who helped them get started. There's nothing wrong with DPhiE being the bottom house the year they colonize haha like what do they expect?! I agree with what other people have said on this site though: DPhiE is bottom for now (yes, that means below DG), but they do have potential to climb and we can't rank them for sure until after we see how recruitment goes. We have to see what they can do without Panhellenic's help.

By: Actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.