facebook

sororities at wake

by: wfu

accurate descriptions, ranked in alphabetical order...

FIRST HALF

ADPI-The most school-focused sorority. These girls have the most honors at graduation and consistently have the highest GPA. That being said, they don't go out or mix with frats as much as other sororities do. They're often praised for strong sisterhood. But they don't have the most attractive girls on campus, though they're not the most unattractive group.

CHIO-Have lots of pretty girls and party a lot. Many of these girls dress well and have a strong presence on campus. Many see Chi-O as the 'top' sorority on campus. However, many others criticize them for being snobby, rude, and generally unsisterly.

DDD-They're about half religious girls and half girls who like to go out. Some tridelts are attractive and fun, some are definitely not. However, tridelt is the most often criticized sorority in terms of being "culty," because people are known to change in negative ways after joining.

DZ-A generally fun, attractive, middle-of-the-road group of girls. They like to go out and have a good time, and some can hold their liquor--while others cannot. Unfortunately many girls in DZ have a reputation for getting really sloppy and doing really shameful things in frat basements. It's a pity because a lot of the girls are great, and those few bring them down.

Posted By: wfu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

You have a lot of time on your hands. But this is really accurate. Probably the most accurate post on this site.

By: Haha
#2  by: true   

This is generally accurate, portrays the positives and negatives of all sororities instead of mean blanket statements

By: true
#3  by: spot on   

this is really accurate, like others have said. i usually just come on here to read the ridiculous stuff sorority girls post about each other, but this is a really true post. well done.

By: spot on
#4  by: Sister   

How can Kappas cut based on Financial Aid? How would they know? Isn't that information private?

By: Sister
by: YupAug 23, 2013 2:46:11 AM

You're right it is. People believe the dumbest things ha

By: Yup
#5  by: hmm   

yeah, i don't know about that whole financial aid thing. i think that stuff is private. besides that though, this is generally a good post. it's nice to see someone that seems unbiased on this site.

By: hmm
#6  by: yea   

This is the most honest and unbiased post I've seen on this site so far

By: yea
#7  by: ok no   

this is dumb. These sorority stereotypes are extremely outdated and not even very true. also definitely written by an adpi or beta.

By: ok no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.