facebook

phi mu

by: Pnm

I heard phi mu was supposed to be coming to a&m?? Is this true? And if so how do y'all feel about it?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

I don't think I heard anything about us getting a Phi Mu but if we were that would be kind of cool since Phi Mu is a top house at almost all the other SEC schools!

By: Active
by: PhuckPhiMuMay 17, 2015 7:05:39 PM

literally fucĪš phi mu

By: PhuckPhiMu
by: NO WAYMay 17, 2015 10:57:14 PM

Phi Mooooo already folded once at A&M they suck everywhere except in a few states, no thanks on phi mooooo

By: NO WAY
#2  by: Opinion   

They're colonizing at TCU in 2016 and maybe at Tech next year or the year after. A successful colonization requires a lot of time and money on the part of Nationals and alumnae. If they're colonizing at two other competitive Greek schools in Texas, I don't see how they could also manage A&M. I agree that they are a powerhouse in the SEC but you need to have some kind of alumnae donor base to help fund some of the houses and projects as well as strong chapters around the state to help you out with recruitment. The only chapters they have in Texas are U of Houston and UTSA (and 2 other smaller places). Their chapter at OSU is mid-tier and their strongest chapter in our area is at LSU in which they are upper-mid. I'd be skeptical at best about a Phi Mu colonization.

By: Opinion
#3  by: ^^^^^   

What are you a phi mooooo encyclopedia? No one wants phi mooooooo

By: ^^^^^
#4  by: Rumor?   

How true is this? Because I'd think between A Phi and Phi Mu, A Phi would probably have the advantage. They actually have UT girls to help out and nationally they are a lot bigger so there's more of an alumnae base to help fund stuff.

By: Rumor?
#5  by: History    

APhi and Phi Mu have both been here & closed. 15 years ago, they were the ADPi's of that era. I can't imagine there would be a lot of alumnae support to recolonize either. APhi never had enough money to build a house; they had chapter meetings in a lodge off Harvey.

By: History
by: Get it rightMay 23, 2015 7:45:43 PM

APhi's house is what Pi Kapp is in currently. Phi Mu never had a house. Gamma phi's house was AGD's and then they sold to AXiD when they thought they were coming on campus but instead rented it to Lambda Chi and then gPB was chosen to colonize, but couldn't build their mega mansion and had to buy from AXiD. That's how it really went down.

By: Get it right
#6  by: Okay   

Why do you care???

By: Okay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.