facebook

recruitment around the corner

by: TAMUPanLove

Sorority Ladies of Texas A&M,
Congratulations on being a part of one of the premier Greek systems in the world. By going through recruitment, accepting your bid, and initiating into your sorority you have accomplished something only a small percentage of students will have the privilege of attaining. Think about that for a moment. You are in the top percentage of the student body and can accomplish anything. Please take time to make your chapters better while you are there and leave a legacy for those that come after you have graduated. Remember that this is a life long organization and love and care for your membership always.

That said, please refrain from tearing other chapters up on this website. All houses at A&M are top notch and exclusive. The PNMs going through recruitment only need see the quality women our Greek System attracts and not the catty BS that goes on here (not that many posters are even Greek).

Best luck to you all for a fun and successful recruitment. Keep A&M Greeks strong and be proud of our system.

Posted By: TAMUPanLove
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Choose wisely   

Oh shut up

By: Choose wisely
by: hummmMay 1, 2015 10:38:46 PM

so you are one of the hate mongers on this site.

By: hummm
#2  by: Thank you   

This posting is great... we do not tear each other apart in real life why do it here. 12 strong.

By: Thank you
#3  by: Preach   

Also it bothers me that PNMs think they "cut" houses during Recruitment. YOU DO NOT CUT ANYONE. You haven't been asked to join any of the sororities yet, why do you think you are too good for some?

Also- roughly 30% of women who register for recruitment will NOT be asked to join ANY chapters. Not a systematic thing, just what ends up happening. People think that everyone gets a bid, but that's not true. EVERY chapter makes releases now, they have for the past 3 years.

By: Preach
by: Spot onMay 2, 2015 10:55:08 PM

This

By: Spot on
by: A good timeMay 5, 2015 5:33:47 PM

Yeah but it's always fun to watch the snotty girls who cut houses the first part of the week end up butt hurt on thursday when they're left with DZ and KD and just don't understand WHYYYYYY.

By: A good time
#4  by: bump   

bump

By: bump
#5  by: yes!   

Amen

By: yes!
#6  by: I like   

I like this!

By: I like
#7  by: Yes   

Bump

By: Yes
#8  by: lol   

A&M greek life is crap compared to other big Texas schools.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.