facebook

realistically

by: aggiegirl

stop saying times have changed and then posting the exact same list as everyone else. from my experience during recruitment and on campus as well as going out...

ZTA
DDD
DG
KKG
PiPhi
XO
AXO
GPhi
Theta
KD
DZ
ADPi

if i had to split it into tiers i would say
ZTA/DDD/DG
KKG/PiPhi/XO
AXO/GPhi/Theta
KD/DZ/ADPi

Posted By: aggiegirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol okay   

Nice try G phi there is no way you are on the same tier as AXO and theta... If anything same tier as KD and DZ. Sorry bout it.

By: Lol okay
#2  by: Lol okay   

Nice try G phi there is no way you are on the same tier as AXO and theta... If anything same tier as KD and DZ. Sorry bout it.

By: Lol okay
#3  by: well...   

theta has fallen they don't go out and a lot of their new girls are weird

By: well...
#4  by: actually   

Theta is not as strong as they used to be, so I can see that GPhi has improved to their level. I would say that AXO is above XO

By: actually
by: AgreeMar 31, 2015 5:31:33 PM

G Phi has definitely improved within the last 2 years. If they have a couple of breakout years where they pledge some great girls I could see them having a breakout like DG had during the years that Johnny Manziel's girlfriend was active. I'm more eh on AXO being above XO solely because XO has high grades, runs Songfest, and AXO still has a bit of an easy reputation. But personally I like the girls in AXO much much much more because they're really nice, approachable, and fun. Some things that XO are not.

By: Agree
#5  by: Ok DG   

Pledging Johnny zmanziels ex-girlfriend is no claim for top tier. She didn't even start college at A&M and was not sought after by top groups

By: Ok DG
by: really??Mar 31, 2015 6:00:40 PM

So your saying just because a girl wasn't in or sought after by"what you think" are the top houses make a girl less or not note worthy?

By: really??
by: ^Mar 31, 2015 7:14:28 PM

She drew a lot of attention which in turn drew visibility for her sorority which is what made them more well known the past few years. I'm not in DG myself but I could see their rise. The girls are chill, girl next door types with good grades who are also fun with a few bombshells thrown in there. They come mostly from suburbs or non exclusive zip codes so the girls aren't rushed by wealthy "top" sororities but they are very good.

By: ^
#6  by: well...   

I think this works but I would add XO and Kappa to the to

By: well...
by: ^Mar 31, 2015 6:56:02 PM

I would add Kappa, definitely not XO

By: ^
#7  by: True that   

This is very current and I agree from my rush last fall too. Also like OP said, based on active on campus, fun girls who are nice to everyone and not snooty and exclusive. Right on

By: True that
#8  by: Cpc   

I don't think any of our groups are snooty. Girls going to A&M aren't that type overall. We have 12 very welcoming groups.

By: Cpc
by: AgMar 31, 2015 8:36:52 PM

Yeah we don't really have the type of girl who will be stuck up because she's rich or from "society" but there are still a lot of girls who think they are better than others based on their letters. I won't name them here because I'm not spoiling for a fight, but you will hear occasionally "of course we didn't take any Blinn Team" "of course we didn't spring rush" "of course the girl driving that truck is a XYZ" "why would you study with her, she's an ABC she probably has bad grades."

By: Ag
by: and...Mar 31, 2015 11:00:05 PM

No one ever assumes a comment or post is done by a certain group and follows that by a nasty comment.

By: and...
#9  by: rho gamma   

there were a lot of girls trying to decide between g phi and axo this past recruitment i think that speaks volumes for how well gphi is doing recently

By: rho gamma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.