facebook

not factual

by: TAMU '16

The only girls on here regularly are DG AXO DZ

Ratings, Rankings, Comments not factual

Most sororities don't pay any attention to ths site. They know this site is garbage.

Posted By: TAMU '16
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm...   

Might want to check your facts, since no one tells what group they are from. Plus there have been some posts where people did name their group and amost every group left a comment. Please stop trying to make three sororities look bad.

By: hmm...
by: KMar 25, 2015 4:45:27 PM

It's an anonymous site, you think people are actually truthful?

By: K
#2  by: yep.   

Just trying to cause drama.

By: yep.
by: No Mar 25, 2015 2:14:01 PM

It is obvious from posts pumping those sororities up all over the place who is on here. Everyone at ATM knows the truth and PNMs will figure it out during recruitment.

By: No
by: yepMar 25, 2015 5:13:29 PM

I still feel posts like this are out to cause drama instead of stating something useful or of interest to most people

By: yep
#3  by: please   

I would add XO,Pi Phi,Zeta, and Kappa to the list because you only have to look at the last 4 or 5 pages to see them commenting everwhere on GR

By: please
by: no Mar 27, 2015 7:14:52 AM

that is not what I see when I look.

By: no
#4  by: The way I see it   

We have Tri Delt and ADPi who are the upper and lower bounds, and everyone knows that, so there really isn't much discussion about them so they're "silent." In between them however, is what I consider a giant middle class where girls fight to be lower top or solidly middle.

Kappa, Zeta, Pi Phi, DG, XO are all fighting with each other to call themselves "top tier" along with Tri Delt, so they all fight with each other to prove that they are top and the others are "falling" or "delusional." Truth be told, they're all equally respected on campus but still feel the need to be called "top," hence their "self ranking."

In the other hand we have AXO, Theta, Gamma Phi, KD, DZ who are all trying to establish themselves as solid middle tier. At some point each of these houses has been ranked as a "bottom 3” house by someone else in this group. Theta doesn't really involve itself in the Greek community much so I wouldn't expect them to come to this site, and KD, DZ, and Gamma Phi are more active in the summer and post-rush when they want to look "not bottom tier" for the PNMs (which they aren't). On the whole, these groups are also respected on campus and no one is going to laugh, think badly, or really judge you for being in one of these.

It may seem like I'm making a "Big 6” and "Bottom 6" but really I hate that and I believe more in a giant middle with clusters of the "party" houses and the "smart" houses .

By: The way I see it
by: perfect answerMar 25, 2015 4:56:49 PM

Thank you!!!

By: perfect answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.