facebook

high schools

by: Top fraternities

where are guys that pledge KA, Fiji, and SAE from?

Posted By: Top fraternities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

fiji is really the only one who really recruits from certain schools, the ones that most members are from are Anderson, Westwood, and Westlake in Austin, Alamo Heights in San Antonio, Memorial in Houston and Midland in Midland, plus a few others

By: well
by: From AustinFeb 26, 2015 12:19:10 AM

Westwood isn't known for being particularly wealthy, but guys still end up at Fiji?

By: From Austin
by: From AustinFeb 26, 2015 12:31:53 PM

Haha okay that's fair. I went to private school but I heard even guys from Westlake/Anderson had trouble pledging Fiji at UT. Guess things are less stringent at A&M with everything being newer and all.

By: From Austin
by: ^Feb 26, 2015 12:47:34 PM

Ut fiji and tamu fiji focus on different schools most ahs and Westlake go sae or some other frat at ut, also if you are looking at Ka Fiji and Sae, I would suggest you at the very least look at sigep and beta and maybe sigma chi or delt. You want to be sure you choose the right house for you not just what a website says

By: ^
by: FAFeb 26, 2015 7:29:27 PM

I know, my brother is a UT Fiji... And I may or may not be a girl already in a sorority here... ;) that's helpful info for potential rushees though!

By: FA
#2  by: Hs   

Fiji is the only one that targets specific high schools really. KA maybe a little. SAE not at all, they take whoever they can get

By: Hs
#3  by: Huh?   

I don't understand why SAE is thrown into this mix

By: Huh?
by: BecauseFeb 26, 2015 9:51:11 PM

SAE at UT is a very top tier, very wealthy fraternity. OP was probably listing all the big name Texas frats.

By: Because
by: To BecauseFeb 27, 2015 7:40:36 AM

Except we're not on the UT board. OP was probably NOT listing all the big name Texas fraternities.

By: To Because
#4  by: Strake   

Strake guys anywhere in particular?

By: Strake
by: mostlyFeb 27, 2015 9:04:35 AM

Beta

By: mostly
by: all overMar 10, 2015 2:53:24 PM

I think KA has several too

By: all over
by: strakeMar 10, 2015 3:44:43 PM

Strake is all over the place. Pretty sure there's a few in just about every top tier fraternity; KA, Fiji, Beta, SAE, SigEp. I think there might be a few in other frats too; Delt, Sigma Chi, Kappa Sig...

By: strake
#5  by: Depends   

fiji is more known for taking guys from a few certain schools. KA and SAE take guys from a larger variety of high schools but also get guys from the ones already listed that fiji takes a lot of guys from.

By: Depends
by: yeahMar 1, 2015 10:47:00 PM

i went to one of the high schools listed above and this year we had a guy go KA, one go FIJI, one go Sigep, and i think one may have gone sigma chi

By: yeah
#6  by: SAE   

there are tons of SAEs frm San Antonio (Mainly Antonian and Boerne

By: SAE
#7  by: Haha   

Alamo Heights goes fiji mostly, KA has a bunch of westlake guys, a lot of houston kids go SAE. SAE and KA both will take people from anywhere, doesn't matter where you're from, fiji is more of a zip code specific fraternity

By: Haha
#8  by: soho girl   

SAE houston

By: soho girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.