facebook

ranks

by: Here you go

Tier 1: old money, camp girls, mix exclusively with FIJI, Beta, KA. If you are going through rush, you already know if you're going to be in one of these two houses.

TRI DELT/KAPPA

Tier 2: I think that all five of these are interchangeable depending on what you're looking for.

-- If you're religious:
CHI O then PI PHI then THETA

Chi O/Theta are pretty religious while Pi Phi is a pretty random group.

-- If you like to party:
ZETA then DG

On Pref night, I had both of these houses plus one more. I preffed the one that wasn't ZETA or DG but if I had to do it over again I would have pledged one of these two houses. The girls are beautiful and don't take themselves too seriously. Frats want to socialize and mix with these two houses the most. They have successful philanthropy events and involvement on campus.

Tier 3: not quite as prestigious as Tier 2. Kind of sloppy but boys think they're hot and they always look like they're having fun. They're also prettier than any Tier 4's.

AXO

Tier 4: DZ likes to come to this site and self rank but they don't have anything redeeming about their sisterhood. Gamma Phi has made huge improvements in the past few years. KD has always been pretty mediocre and they're staying the same while others are getting better. If Gamma Phi has another good rush in Fall 2015 then this tier will be as follows:

GAMMA PHI then DZ (these two will be neck and neck) then KD

Tier 5: hope they keep improving on their numbers.

ADPi

Posted By: Here you go
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aggie greek   

pretty accurate

By: aggie greek
#2  by: question   

why does everyone say tri-delts are old money/camp girls when half of them are from bcs. There is literally no old money in bcs.

By: question
#3  by: Honestly   

XO PiPhi and Theta aren't THAT religious. And they're a lot nicer/down to earth and honestly a bit prettier than Kappa and TriDelt

By: Honestly
by: Do you go to A&M?Mar 24, 2015 6:42:40 PM

Kappa is super fun and friendly. Do you know any Kappas? As a whole they are chill, non-judgemental, and very social.

By: Do you go to A&M?
#4  by: Yes   

This is pretty accurate. Though I do debate whether Kappa and TriDelt are top. Yes, they're rich. And yes, they mix with KA and Fiji. But they also mix with Beta...
And on top of that, I don't really understand why everyone says they're top when they're really not that popular or well liked. Like, ask anyone, guy or girl, which sororities are their favorites, and almost none of them will say KKG or TriDelt because they're too stuck up and snobby

By: Yes
by: CluelessMar 24, 2015 4:57:16 PM

Same DG or AXO who has no clue.....

By: Clueless
by: Ag GalMar 24, 2015 4:59:32 PM

Kappa is one of my favorites aside from my own house of course.

By: Ag Gal
by: what guysApr 1, 2015 8:05:12 AM

like is NOT necessarily a good thing. Certainly not the most important thing to MANY girls. A lot of college guys like the wild, hot girls which are in some sororities that everyone keeps calling top. That is great. They are fun and beautiful. However, Tri Delt, Kappa, Pi Phi, Chi O, and Theta all have girls that do not have "hot and fun" as their main goals. They want to be attractive and fun, of course, but they would prefer to be called classy rather than fun any day. They are also all very highly desired during rush. Quit knocking them down based on what YOU think is important. I had zero interest in being in one of the "hot" chapters....Zeta, DG, or AXO that everyone keeps insisting is top. Dropped all three. Great girls, but I did not fit there. Very, very happy with my chapter, my sisterhood, my social life, and my friends!!!! Proud to wear my letters.

By: what guys
#5  by: truth   

Super Accurate

By: truth
#6  by: eh   

Idk I thought Gamma Phi was improving but they definitely took some weird girls during spring rush

By: eh
#7  by: Imo   

Gamma Phi has DZ beat, DZ is more neck and neck with KD

By: Imo
by: hahaJan 30, 2015 11:15:11 PM

lol ok KD whatever

By: haha
by: Wut Jan 31, 2015 12:55:48 AM

Uh no that was a gamma phi? Idiot.

By: Wut
by: LolMar 24, 2015 2:46:34 PM

At this point both GPB and KD have DZ beat

By: Lol
#8  by: yes   

Completely accurate.

By: yes
#9  by: good   

Pretty accurate.

By: good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.