facebook

ranks

by: Truth

My personal opinion based on the girls I've met but I'm not in a sorority. This is based on how they treated me/how friendly they were.

XO, Theta, Kappa, KD
DG, Tri delta, AXO, gamma phi
DZ, zeta, pi phi

I've never met an ADPi before.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Paige   

Accurate

By: Paige
#2  by: Ya    

Hmm this is different and interesting and yet I find myself really agreeing except move pi phi up to the top and DG down

By: Ya
by: No?Mar 9, 2015 3:38:59 PM

Pi phi girls aren't nice..?

By: No?
by: MeMar 9, 2015 5:28:40 PM

Every Pi Phi I've met has been nice to me so far...

By: Me
#3  by: Frat star   

Okay I can dig it

By: Frat star
#4  by: well...   

Since you are ranking based on people you have met and you yourself are not in the greek system. I can take your opinion and like it but everyone outside of the Greeks system would have different opinion because each house has a large number of girls In different academic schools though out A&M. I hope you meet more people from each house and have a positive relationship with them.

By: well...
#5  by: lol   

lol if you think that there are more than maybe 3 nice kappas then you are seriously mistaken. rudest girls I have ever met in my life, they should be on the bottom

By: lol
by: ^^^ Mar 9, 2015 10:58:24 PM

Lots of fun and very sweet Kappas, actually they are one of the friendliest!

By: ^^^
by: ActuallyMar 9, 2015 11:07:25 PM

Really nice girls. I've never met one I haven't liked. Their idgaf attitude just translates to really chill and fun girls. One of them even held my friend's hair back in the toilet and got her a sober ride even though she was a stranger.

By: Actually
#6  by: Hopefully   

Hopefully you will have more opportunities to meet women from sororities that will leave better impressions on you than you have had so far. Everybody has bad days and good days and every person I have met from my own sorority and from every other sorority has proven to be a sweet, down to earth, genuine woman who inspires me to be better every day.

By: Hopefully
by: AgreeMar 10, 2015 2:52:02 PM

Every single house has nice girls and not so nice girls. Looking back on rush, I was way too stressed. I would have ended up happy in so many houses!!!!

By: Agree
#7  by: bump   

true

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.