facebook

a different way of looking at it

by: Here

No tiers, just general observations of each major fraternities' strong suits and weaknesses.

Best Properties:
Sigma Chi
SAE
SigEp
Sigma Nu
Delt
KA
Fiji
Pike
Kappa Sig
Beta

Best parties:
Delt SigEp & SAE
Fiji
KA Sigma Chi & Pike
Kappa Sig
Sigma Nu

Best Tailgates:
KA & Beta
Sigma Chi & Sigma Nu
Delt & Pike
SAE & Fiji
SigEp & Kappa Sig

Sorority Relations:
KA
Delt SigEp & SAE
Fiji Beta & Pike
Sigma Chi & Kappa Sig
Sigma Nu

Looks:
KA Delt & SigEp
Fiji Beta & Pike
SAE & Sigma Chi
Kappa Sig & Sigma Nu

Coolness of guys:
KA Delt & SigEp
Fiji Beta & Pike
Kappa Sig & SAE
Sigma Nu & Sigma Chi

Wealth:
Fiji & Beta
KA & SAE
Delt & SigEp
Sigma Chi & Sigma Nu
Pike & Kappa Sig

Posted By: Here
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hmm   

You forgot to list Beta for parties (I'd put them in with Sigma Chi and KA). Also, I'm pretty sure this was posted by a Pike. All in all though this is actually pretty accurate

By: Hmm
by: agreeNov 11, 2014 8:13:41 PM

beta isnt top of parties, but I've enjoyed the ones i've been to. you picked the right spot with sig chi and ka

By: agree
#2  by: Lol   

This is cute. Fraternal investigator

By: Lol
#3  by: Tailgates   

SigEp has a tent set out in the private grass area in front of Kyle Field, next to the MSC that their Alumni pay for. Catering service, open bar, and no threat of MIP best frat tailgate my sisters and I have been to this year

By: Tailgates
by: ^Nov 12, 2014 1:09:54 AM

Yea I actually personally really enjoy the SigEp tailgates, but I understand why some would list them below the others simply because they tailgate away from the other fraternities so you're not part of some inclusive big party crowd. So you miss out on that part, but for girls who know the guys well and for the actives/families/close friends/alumni it's actually really nice

By: ^
#4  by: Lol   

This is so wrong in so many ways

By: Lol
#5  by: Yea   

Accurate on just about everything except "coolness of guys". That one is something you can't really judge unless you've met every single guy in every single chapter and gotten to know him well enough to actually judge his personality. IMO, all the fraternities have some cool guys and some not

By: Yea
#6  by: my two cents   

Properties are spot on. Parties are pretty accurate but they make it seem like there's a huge difference between them and there's really not, it's little things. Tailgates are pretty much the same way. Everything else is pretty much spot on. Coolness of guys is kind of messy.

I'd say it's more like
KA Delt Sigep Pike
-big gap-
Kappa Sig
Fiji Beta Sig Nu
-big gap-
SAE Sigma Chi

By: my two cents
#7  by: Wealth   

Is this based on wealth of individual people in the chapters or how much money they have? Because sigma chi is sitting on a pile of cash

By: Wealth
by: WellNov 14, 2014 1:43:09 AM

Given that Fiji, Beta, and KA are all listed as being wealthy when none of them have a real fraternity house, I'm assuming it's based on individual wealth

By: Well
#8  by: yep   

pretty accurate...

By: yep
#9  by: Eh   

Properties are about right. I'd say there's really not much of a difference between everyone's parties, it's more like:
-KA, Fiji, Delt, Sigep, SAE, and Sigma Chi
-Pike, Beta, Kappa Sig, and Sigma Nu
Tailgates are the same way, not much of a difference. I'd say:
-KA, Beta, Sigma Chi, and Sigma Nu
-Delt, Pike, Fiji, SAE, Sigep, and Kappa Sig
Everything else is accurate, except for on how cool the guys are, I'd switch Sigma Nu and SAE

By: Eh
#10  by: Uhh   

Honestly Sigma Chi had the best tailgate yesterday by far. And if we're talking about wealth of the chapter Sigma Chi is easily #1 with property value, oil, etc

By: Uhh
by: Hey sigma chi!!Nov 17, 2014 9:02:25 AM

Haven't seen you on here self ranking in a bit! Glad to see you, keep in touch

By: Hey sigma chi!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.