Rising: DG, AXO, DZ, Gamma Phi, KD. SAE, SigEp, Sigma Chi, Pike

Keeping Steady: TriDelt, XO. KA

Falling: Kappa, Zeta, PiPhi, Theta. Fiji, Delt, Beta

Sunk: ADPi, Kappa Sig

Posted By: The broker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: :)   

This is a really good representation of how things are!

By: :)
#2  by: Not   

totally right, but I agree with the concept. I hate the posting with groups divided into five or more tiers. That is not representative of our groups.

By: Not
#3  by: Foreman   

On the money

By: Foreman
#4  by: Ditto ...   

Well said!

By: Ditto ...
#5  by: yeah   

so true. spot on

By: yeah
#6  by: Ehh...   

Pretty accurate except I think DG is falling or barely rising. Their pledges are not attractive and the barbecue was awful. Just had two good pledge classes right in a row that made them popular. After this they won't be known as a "barbie/pretty" house, which let's be honest, is the only reason they're popular.

By: Ehh...
#7  by: Wait a second    

I think Adpi has actually improved in the past few years compared to how they used to be I mean they still have a long way to go but I think moving in te right direction not backwards.

By: Wait a second
#8  by: This   

is better than some I have seen. Some top groups according to this site made some interesting choices. Not sure about some of the new members.

By: This
#9  by: I like this   

Pretty accurate. Its good to see some of the lower tier sororities getting credit

By: I like this
#10  by: DG   

DG = falling

By: DG
by: Maybe but...Oct 29, 2014 10:59:24 AM

Could be true but I don't think DG is that good anymore and I didn't post the other things

By: Maybe but...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.