facebook

sisterhood

by: Hey there

In your opinion which sorority has the best sisterhood?

Posted By: Hey there
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: welp   

You can't really answer that because sisterhood is something you have to feel and experience for yourself. It's like asking which SEC school has the most spirit. I can't tell you what it's like at Bama, LSU or Florida because I don't go there. The Bama guy is going to think his school has the best spirit, while Aggies say we do. IMO, all the houses have to have sisterhood because no one would stick around if they didn't (same way people wouldn't keep showing up to football games and tailgating if they had no school spirit or if it was lacking). To me, sisterhood is more or less the biggest thing sororities sell and why I decided to rush. It's what makes all 12 houses a great place to join vs. other non-greek organizations that can't offer you a sisterhood.

By: welp
by: TRUEOct 24, 2014 11:50:22 PM

could not have said it better myself

By: TRUE
#2  by: None   

None of them. Sororities aren't about sisterhood, they're too large and too superficial for that. Sororities are about status, any girl who's being honest with herself know this.

By: None
by: GuestOct 28, 2014 4:31:02 PM

This is completely untrue, and you obviously are not a part of Greek life at all if you truly believe this.

By: Guest
#3  by: honestly    

Tri Delt, KD and AXO all seem to genuinely enjoy their houses the most. This has NOTHING to do with tier, obviously, but I'd say they seem to have the strongest sisterhoods.

By: honestly
by: YeahOct 31, 2014 3:22:39 PM

I agree they seem like they genuinely like each other and are proud of their sisters o matter what happens

By: Yeah
#4  by: Probably Theta   

My sorority has the best sisterhood but since I am biased, I'll pick the next best which is probably Theta. They genuinely seem to like each other. And one of my closest friends is a Theta and went through a difficult time recently and I was impressed how her sisters rallied around her. I'm not sure I could show my difficulties to my sisters and trust that I would get that kind of support. Maybe I would but not sure. She never doubted that they would be there for her. Just saying

By: Probably Theta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.