By: wut
#2  by: Hahaha   

Nice try DG

By: Hahaha
#3  by: Almost   

Switch Chi-O and Pi Phi and this is perfect

By: Almost
#4  by: Perfect   

But I'd say Theta and DZ are above Gamma Phi and KD. Theta/DZ are more middle, Gamma Phi and KD are more lower

By: Perfect
by: EhhOct 6, 2014 5:59:36 PM

But DZ and theta are waaaayyy closer to KD and gamma phi than pi phi and AXO. Totallyy side with original poster :) I LOVE that DG is finally being recognized!!

By: Ehh
#5  by: Student    

DG is not that high

By: Student
#6  by: Really now   

DG is getting way too ahead of themselves. They are absolutely not top tier. Never have been, and likely won't be for a long time. Girls are some of the prettiest, but they are way too stuck-up and think they're better than everyone; which is something that's unacceptable when you're a middle tier.

Top: Zeta, TriDelt
Lower Top: Kappa, XO
Upper Middle: DG, PiPhi
Middle: AXO, DZ, Theta
Lower: Gamma Phi, KD
Bottom: ADPi

By: Really now
#7  by: Yeah   

Pretty accurate

By: Yeah
#8  by: True   

This is the most accurate I've seen but I might move gamma phi to middle lower. There are a lot of cool girls in there. Overall though there's some one of everyone in each sorority.

By: True
#9  by: Nope    

too many tiers. More like:
Top Zeta tri Delt Kappa DG
Middle Pi Phi CO AXO DZ
Bottom Theta Gamma Phi KD
That is how it is. You can say diiferently, but that is accurate. People like different things and look for different things. I put these all these groups in different tiers, because that is how recruitment goes. Many negative comments are sororitirs trying to look better. I feel if the Greek life grows, they will all get better.

By: Nope
by: WrongOct 20, 2014 7:39:24 PM

XO is closer to top than middle. DG is definitely closer to middle than top. Theta is nowhere near bottom

Top: Zeta, TriDelt, Kappa
Upper Middle: XO, DG, PiPhi
Middle: AXO, DZ, Theta
Bottom: GammaPhi, KD, ADPi

By: Wrong
by: agreeOct 20, 2014 10:44:31 PM

switch DZ and Theta and drop DG down and this is fine

By: agree
#10  by: Bc   

Jealousy is why people attack other houses. By putting one house down or claiming they don't belong you don't make yourself/your house any better, I promise. Glad you like your house and have pride in it, now quit trying to make yourself feel better by insulting others who have perhaps improved.

By: Bc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.