facebook

the new rankings

by: serious

If you don't agree with these rankings, you are stuck in the past and you have a problem realizing that things shift within a few years. Houses move up and down, going through trouble and success.
Sororities
1.Zeta, TriDelt, XO
2.Kappa, PiPhi, Theta
3.AXO, DZ, KD
4.Gamma Phi
5.ADPi

Fraternities
1. KA, Delt, SAE
2. SigEp, Fiji, Beta, Sig Chi
3. Pike, SigNu, PiKapp
4. ATO, Kappa Sig
5. The rest

Posted By: serious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Kinda   

I would switch AXO and Theta. Also switch Delt with Fiji and move Sigma Chi down with Pike and Sigma Nu

By: Kinda
by: LolSep 21, 2014 8:23:48 PM

Hahaha

By: Lol
#2  by: yes   

this is the best ranking on here

By: yes
#3  by: Obviously   

Posted by a delt. Delt is not on the same level as SAE and KA and definitely not above SigEp, Fiji, or Beta. Probably about even with Sigma Chi

By: Obviously
#4  by: Wrong wrong wrong   

First off, you forgot about DG. 2nd, XO is not top. 3rd, Theta is not above AXO and DZ. 4th, KD is nowhere near the same level as AXO and DZ, they're honestly below Gamma Phi.

Delt is definitely not top and not above SigEp or Fiji. Beta and Sigma Chi are not on the same level as SigEp and Fiji. PiKap should be with Kappa Sigma and since when is ATO important? This is all so wrong

By: Wrong wrong wrong
by: fratinthehatSep 21, 2014 11:46:13 PM

Delt isnt top house i agree with that. But they are above fiji and sigep. Ato is growing quite reasonably and could be on kappa sig's level. pikapp is not in anyway on the same level as kappa sig. Please Fiji, tell me more about how much it hurts falling off

By: fratinthehat
by: UmSep 22, 2014 1:44:56 AM

I just don't see how Delt, which has always been a middle tier, is suddenly being called top when it's pretty much unanimous that they've gone downhill the past two years. This was obviously posted by a Delt

By: Um
#5  by: THIS    

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS. PERFECT. You forgot DG but AXO, Theta, KD and Kappa are right where they should be now.

By: THIS
by: YupSep 27, 2014 10:17:24 AM

I agree. Finally someone who sees that the system has houses move up and down every year

By: Yup
#6  by: FINALLY   

Thank you for acknowledging that the tiers have changed! I may not agree with XO but they are a strong house. Theta had to snap bid (or so I've heard) because they were too selective. It might work to their advantage as long as they got good girls from snap bidding! As for KD they have a great pledge class and their look is finally catching up with the great sisterhood vibe they've always given off. I'd put DG with Kappa and Pi Phi or maybe even AXO

By: FINALLY
by: rankingsSep 23, 2014 6:54:01 AM

and tiers have for sure changed because they are ALWAYS changing. DZ, KD, Gamma Phi, and ADPi all compete for the same girls, so you could even say they are on a single level.

By: rankings
#7  by: theta   

Theta was even adding girls a week or so later

By: theta
by: No buenoSep 27, 2014 10:36:38 PM

That's not good. Sounds like a lot of ppl quit. You can only have "so many Dec graduates" or "be so selective". It's not good for a house like theta to be still snapping that late in the game.

By: No bueno
#8  by: StopDelt   

Delt is honestly tied with Sigma Chi at this point. Both need to be down to 3. SAE needs go down one too. They're tied with SigEp with 2

By: StopDelt
by: wowSep 27, 2014 8:20:02 PM

down to 3? down to 3 with pikapp? are you an idiot? neither house is on 3's level both are definitly above

By: wow
by: ...Sep 28, 2014 7:04:52 PM

you're an idiot

By: ...
#9  by: TRUE..   

XO, you are not a top house!! You dirty rush and have fallen….Theta has fallen as well ..along with PiPhi.
AXO, DZ and KD have taken the above mentioned spots.

its a new year ladies….its not your mom's rankings any more.

By: TRUE..
by: NOT TRUE!!!Sep 30, 2014 9:53:52 PM

KD needs to be moved down.

By: NOT TRUE!!!
by: TRUE #2Oct 1, 2014 2:01:43 AM

KD is right where they should be, they're moving up. Think theta and chi o should be bumped down one each

By: TRUE #2
#10  by: Agrred   

Agree with the post about AXO DZ and KD moving up.

By: Agrred

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.