facebook

sisterhood

by: fyi

Which houses have strong sisterhoods?

Posted By: fyi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

find out for yourself during recruitment. Don't use this site.

By: ...
#2  by: truthfully   

Strongest : KD-Theta-PiPhi
Gamma Phi - XO - Kappa
ADPi - DZ - AXO
ZTA
DDD
Worst: DG

By: truthfully
by: what?!Jul 26, 2014 11:47:08 PM

I have no idea why you would single DG out like that but I think it's impossible to judge ANY groups sisterhood other than your own. How would you know from the outside looking in? There are some uninvolved or maybe unhappy members in EVERY sorority, but most girls that try to make friends and get involved LOVE their sorority and sisters. Since you attacked my sorority for being the "worst" I will defend us, because I can talk about as a member. My sisters are so much closer to me than any other friends I've had up until now. I know I can talk to anyone in our chapter about anything, even if we are very different people, because something brought us all together to be a DG. THAT's sisterhood and it is in no short supply in any of our sororities, especially DG!

By: what?!
#3  by: any   

I'm going to agree with the ranking. Most people know that the DG house has consistent sisterhood problems. Sorry, not sorry.

By: any
#4  by: ^^^^^^^   

DG is DRAMA GIRLS known fact

By: ^^^^^^^
#5  by: Penny   

Houses with biggest sisterhood problems.

AXO - DDD - DG

By: Penny
#6  by: Truth   

all of them

By: Truth
#7  by: wtf   

DG and DDD have the worst sisterhoods because they recruit girls for their resumes and not by personality. It's basically a recipe for disaster. Lots of fighting and cliques in these houses.

By: wtf
#8  by: tbh   

Houses like theta and piphi don't really have close sisterhoods. The girls who belong to these sororities follow the group decisions to fit in. For example, girls, like me, who are in theta and/or piphi and who want to go dance at Northgate or attend parties, don't have the same sisterhood bonds as the girls who stay at the house. Houses with close sisterhoods are filled with girls that are less judgmental.

By: tbh
#9  by: Yep   

DG and DDD are mentioned several times for a reason.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.