facebook

idk??

by: Blinn

Which sororities are not taking blinn team girls?

Posted By: Blinn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: in the know   

There are only 3 that can even take Blinn team girls. Their nationals will not allow it. Those that I know for sure are DG, Zeta and ADPi

By: in the know
#2  by: Sorry   

For all you Blinn team girls thinking you will get a bid from a house I hate to tell you there are not many that can take you. This is from the sororities nationals. A&M trying to force this is only hurting you. If the sororities nationals say no then you cannot be a part of that chapter.

By: Sorry
#3  by: Pi phi   

Pi phi is taking blinn team girls

By: Pi phi
#4  by: Seriously   

No trolling or bashing on sororities please. Not OP but I want an answer to this question as well. Are Zeta, DG, PiPhi, and ADPi actually the only ones taking Blinn Team girls? I'm not talking about the likelihood of getting a bid from different sororities, I'm talking about whose nationals aren't stopping them from taking Blinn Team PNMs

By: Seriously
by: NoAug 1, 2014 5:29:59 PM

I know for a fact that Zeta, Dg, and Pi phi are NOT taking blinn team girls

By: No
by: @ aboveAug 2, 2014 1:00:34 PM

How can you be so sure about three sororities? Sororities are being very particular about who is acceptable...blinn team or not. Get your facts straight

By: @ above
#5  by: truth   

It would really be nice if Panhellenic would answer this question for the PNMs. But it is part of membership selection and won't be disclosed from what is being said.

By: truth
#6  by: hh   

DG is taking Blinn team, but they are making it extremely hard for blinn team PNM to get in.

By: hh
#7  by: Panhellenic Update   

This is straight from NPC and national sorority headquarters : All sororities are eligible to take Blinn Team girls. Now, local advisors,alums and the chapters can decide they aren't taking them but it's not a national thing. Membership selection is private so you will never know the local decision until you are a full member.

By: Panhellenic Update
by: dittoAug 4, 2014 4:25:07 PM

just came from our National convention and we ARE NOTTTTT allowed to take Blinn Team girls. This is from Nationals. They will cut our funding if we do. Quit giving false hope to these girls.

By: ditto
#8  by: Ummm   

I know for a fact that most of the individual chapters Nationals are not allowing it at all. I am surprised that you would think they would accept them. I know for a fact these will NOT be allowed to accept Blinn girls based on the fact that if their GPA was not high enough to get them into A&M on their own why would they want to chance them not EVER being accepted into A&M. Tri Delt, Kappa, XO, DZ, Gamma Phi, AXO, Theta. The ones I do not know about are KD and Zeta and Pi Phi... The ones I know CAN take them are DG and ADPi.

By: Ummm
by: thisAug 3, 2014 12:16:01 AM

is a straight up lie, national gpa requirements are much lower than local requirements

By: this
by: @ thisAug 4, 2014 4:28:03 PM

You have no idea what the other sororites Nationals have said or not said. I know for a FACT that ours will NOT be taking Blinn team girls because our nationals will cut our funding if we do. Quit acting like you know about all the chapters at A&M because I know for a FACT you do not know about ours.

By: @ this
#9  by: Facts   

1. A&M tried to force Panhellenic to include blinn team girls.
2. Most of the chapters at A&M are not allowed to take them because the individual Nationals of each chapter have said they will not accept them and that they cannot become affiliated.
3. If you wait till you actually become a full time A&M student (12 hours at A&M) then you will have more choices to affiliate with.
4. If you go through this year you will only end up with 2 maybe 3 choices... ADPI will be easy... DG will be VERY selective and will only take a few... and there is one more but I forgot who that was.

By: Facts
by: this Aug 4, 2014 4:29:15 PM

This is true. Blinn team girls my advice is wait until you are a full time student not with any Blinn team in your name.

By: this
#10  by: Sorry   

But we do know who the Blinn team girls are. I am on our recruitment team and it says if they are straight A&M or Blinn team in our packets. I also know for a fact that we have separated them and will only be rushing for real the straight A&M girls and will assign our worst rushers to the blinn team girls. My team and I have been working on this for weeks already. The total list has not even come out yet but we want to be sure that the straight A&M girls get our best rushers.

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.