facebook

jw

by: What are

What are some negative stereotypes about each sorority? Which is the most liked/most hated house?

Posted By: What are
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Just don't    

Please stop trying to stir up drama by asking questions like this. Posting negative comments and rumors about Greek life will get us no where. The majority of information on this site is based on stereotypes anyways so feel free to answer your question by yourself.

By: Just don't
#2  by: honestly   

greek life has gotten so big here that the stereotypes don't apply anymore, they're all pretty much the same

By: honestly
#3  by: I'll answer this too   

ADPI - strong house with huge national connections and legacies, great sisterhood, this house is improving every year because the girls have become very selective in who they extend bids to. Girls are proud of their house and I see their letters everywhere on campus
GammaPhi - the girls in this house are kinda snobby but have a close sisterhood and genuinely like hanging out together, mix of girl next door types, strong PCs 12 & 13 have improved this house's image,
KD - close sisterhood, lots of fun, friendly likable girls, strong PC 14 helped improve this house's image, the girls in this house could care less about where they rank and are in it for the friendships and sisterhood
Theta - lots of legacies want to pledge this house, strong national name, most beautiful house on sorority row, very selective about who they give bids to, close sisterhood

By: I'll answer this too

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.