facebook

what everyone actually thinks about the chapters h

by: Real Rankings

Top houses (alphbetically)
DDD: So you're mostly pretty girls, but you all have noses stuck in the air. All the girls talk smack about each other.
KKG: Fun, wild girls mostly from good families. But lately they've taken alot of Beaumont girls? Not known for their class but makes up for it elsewhere.
PBP: They don't go out near as much as some houses. They pride themselves on "diversity" but is that really such a good thing? I see is one very Christian group and one very fun, party group here. Try for some unity.
ZTA: I've never seen so much hair dye and makeup than in a group of Zetas. Definitely wild with a party reputation but very sweet girls.
Middle:
DG: Pretty, small town or suburb girls that don't get top house bids for some reason or another
XO: Bible beaters and FIJI groupies all rolled into one house of chaco wearing camp girls
AXO: wild reputation for encouraging partying and underage drinking with no regulations. Maybe someday they will be top, but not today.
KAT: They're kinda ehhh all around. They don't go out really. But they don't really do anything bad either (#1 in grades)
Bottom:
GPhi: nobody will argue that this house is moving up the ranks. Still near the bottom for now. A lot of country girls that have potential though.
DZ: They are probably the one bottom house that thinks they are top. Lots of problems here.
KD: Strong sisterhood. They don't care what anyone thinks about them.
Adpi: Trying to stay afloat, but surprisingly doing much better this year

Posted By: Real Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

This is pretty accurate actually

By: haha
#2  by: Can someone   

please tell me how long Theta is going to receive higher rankings than they deserve? Seriously, besides a name, there's not much there.

By: Can someone
#3  by: Yes   

This is so accurate.

By: Yes
#4  by: No   

Pbp is not top tier

By: No
by: UhhhApr 22, 2014 11:15:36 PM

Yes they are. There is a huge drop off between them and DG. I don't know any girls from prominent schools that come through wanting or even considering DG or the other middle tier sororities.

By: Uhhh
#5  by: PBP   

Is top tier in my opinion bc if you are from Memorial, Highland Park, etc and do not get into Kappa or Tri Delta, PBP is next choice. I agree that fun small town girls prefer Zeta, DG, and even sometimes AXO but they are just a different type of girl. PBP, although a mixed bag for sure, is basically made up of sweet, rich, and classy but sometimes a little awkward girls.

By: PBP
#6  by: PBP   

Honestly, I only consider Pi Phi top tier because the girls have money, I guess. But a majority of their girls really remind me of Theta... They really aren't that cute at all, and a lot claim to spread "Christian Love" but I have heard their meetings are sometimes a nightmare/vicious and they talk a lot of smack about each other. At least at Theta they are genuine girls. I really can't figure Pi Phi out, but I feel like they are not really strongly desired.

By: PBP
#7  by: Accurate   

Good, accurate rankings for sure. The top houses are ordered alphabetically, not by rank so this post is spot on.

By: Accurate
#8  by: No   

Some rankings are accurate, but what boys actually hang out/ mix with PBP? none.

By: No
by: only trueMay 2, 2014 9:02:11 PM

because for some reason the older two pledge classes didn't really want the younger two pledge classes to mix with real fraternities. we have a huge influence in BYX, but unfortunately that's mostly it. it sucks we weren't allowed to, and if we did, we got punished...

By: only true
#9  by: Well   

Greek life is strange here......especially fraternities....Many top quality boys choose to skip Greek life entirely which is why the fraternities are so much smaller than sororities. In fact, many of the fraternity guys here would not be able to get into a decent fraternity at schools with great fraternity systems. Many of them are just not that impressive.....in other words, the top fraternities do have some great guys, but so do lots of other campus organizations. Not sure mixing with any except a few of the top ones is necessarily a good thing.....small chapters with often awkward guys who have a false sense of self worth... Honestly not sure why many sorority girls want to hang out with them....

My point is....go for the sisterhood....it is much more important than tiers or who the fraternity boys like. In my honest opinion, AXO and DG think they are better than they are because they don't understand that fraternity boys liking you is not the top goal for most of us.....

By: Well
by: YESMay 3, 2014 7:01:26 PM

SO true! I joined for sisterhood, not for boys, and I found it! I also found a really great boyfriend in a fraternity, but we met in class and didn't even know we were both greek until our first date. People say mean things about my house because we aren't considered "top tier", but I don't care. I found sisterhood and best friends and haters gon' hate.

By: YES
#10  by: Agree   

This rankingis perfect. We have such a diverse student population which is why people can't agree on what is "good." So much of the a&m population is your typical college kid, but a huge part of it is down to earth small town/suburb girls who are very strong Christians. Different people appreciate different characteristics which is why some people think chapters like DG and AXO are better and some prefer Chi O or Theta. Just totally different girls! Makes us great!

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.