facebook

sorority rankings

by: Well

Tri delt, zeta, and kappa are the top houses at A&M in no specific order. These are the houses girls hope for during rush. Plain and simple.

AXO, DG, and Pi Phi come right after. Some would argue that the order listed is correct, but it also depends on who you ask. AXO and DG are pretty interchangeable, and both get great girls. Sometimes people forget about Pi Phi, but they have one of the most diverse groups of girls on campus. All very good, solid houses.

Chi O, Theta, and DZ are next. The order is correct as listed. There is a lot more difference between these houses than there are between the upper middle tier houses (AXO, DG, Pi Phi.) Chi O is much better than theta, which is much better than DZ. In my opinion, Chi O is almost upper middle tier and DZ is almost lower tier.

Gamma Phi, Kappa delta, and ADPi are lower tier. All of these houses have been improving a lot in the past couple of years, but they still have some work to do.

Posted By: Well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth b Told   

Theta has great academics and strong, well known successful philanthropy events so they are above AXO, high standards in recruitment,

Chi O has great academics, well known and successful philanthropy event, pledges cute girls, selective in recruitment, Chi O is above DG, Pi Phi, AXO, Theta

By: Truth b Told
by: ...Mar 22, 2014 6:20:22 PM

chi o and theta suck

By: ...
by: noMar 22, 2014 6:47:12 PM

Literally no one cares about Theta.... And their philanthropy events are no more known than any AXO event. I would say that Chi O obviously has one of the very best and most known philanthropy events, buuut no one cares about them.

By: no
by: ObviMar 22, 2014 8:51:25 PM

And it's obvious that only Chi O cares about Chi O. The only ones that think they're so great is THEM. Well, and their moms.

By: Obvi
by: noMar 26, 2014 9:34:41 PM

The original post is correct.
Chi O is not as important/ recognized as other sororities. Yes, their philanthropy event is huge and theyre sweet girls but not a well known/ sought after group

By: no
#2  by: sorry   

ChiO has gotten weak here and I don't know why--

By: sorry
#3  by: imo   

I'd move both Chi O and Gamma Phi up one tier.

By: imo
#4  by: Reality   

AXO must be on this site non stop. No one thinks you are anything above lower mid tier. AXO is known for nothing. They don't stand out in any way.

By: Reality
#5  by: realitically   

AXO is headed for the top tier. If you say you disagree, that's only because you wish it weren't true.

By: realitically

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.