facebook

i'm super into dub step

by: dub stepper

I'm super into Dub Step. Should I write it on my application and talk about it during rush? Or will people discriminate against me for it? Is there a particular sorority that is into particular genres of music?

Posted By: dub stepper
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

I was wondering the same thing about country music.

By: ?
#2  by: I'm thinking   

I'm into hard rock. I want to go through rush, but I'm not thinking people at TCU will appreciate my music preference.

By: I'm thinking
#3  by: ?   

Any advice?

#4  by: ABC   

No one freaking cares what kind of music you're into. Don't bring it up if you're worried. Stop obsessing over stupid crap.

By: ABC
by: ^Jul 5, 2015 6:24:22 PM

I want to be in a sorority that at least has a few girls who appreciate the same music I do. I would like to be able to rave with other friends. That's all.

By: ^
by: OKJul 5, 2015 9:35:18 PM

You're probably not meant for a sorority if all you're worried about is superficial stuff like musical taste. It's impossible to determine whether you could be friends with someone just because you're into the same kind of music. So stop worrying about things that don't matter and concentrate on the things that do.

By: OK
by: ^Jul 11, 2015 8:45:58 PM

music taste does matter

By: ^
#5  by: .   

no sorority picks members based on their music preference that's stupid i'm sure you can find one person in your 65 member pledge class to "rave with"

By: .
by: i'm guessingJul 12, 2015 1:25:41 PM

I'm guessing that DG and Kappa go "raving" What ever that is.

By: i'm guessing
#6  by: what about   

Is there a group that likes country and goes dancing?

By: what about
#7  by: ?   

What is Dub Step?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.