facebook

not feeling kate middleton's hair

by: Classy girls

I'm very stylish. I love the way Kate wears close, but her hair is really not classy at all. She needs to get it bobbed off. It just looks draggish.

Posted By: Classy girls
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True Dat   

I so agree. Even the Queen wants her to cut off her hair.

By: True Dat
#2  by: Amen   

So glad people are realizing this. The hair is too long. I'm into a more coiffed look.

By: Amen
by: seriously?Mar 31, 2015 8:49:22 AM

wow. Just Wow

By: seriously?
#3  by: WHAT   

Why is this even on here and actually Kate can do whatever she wants. She's perfect

By: WHAT
by: Fashion QueenMar 31, 2015 1:03:08 PM

Perfect? No. Her sisters is like the Kim Kardashian of the UK. The entire family is a joke. She didn't have a job for eight years while she acted like Paris Hilton and partied in London. Her skirt flies up and she wears her hair like a frump. If you think she is perfect , you aren't class.

By: Fashion Queen
by: ANDMar 31, 2015 11:43:20 PM

Pippa Middleton really was the wild child of her school. The family is ridiculous.

By: AND
#4  by: LOL   

For a couple of years now I have been laughing that girls at TCU think Kate Middleton is stylish. She does have great legs, but other than that - NO. Bad hair do, cheesy pumps, no lips. And her sister is dresses horrible with a bad fake tan. Not to be emulated.

By: LOL
by: ^Apr 13, 2015 9:56:42 PM

Thank you!

By: ^
#5  by: .   

I don't find her attractive at all. Thin lips, funky face, grey hair. I get my style from Anne Hathaway.

By: .
by: hmmmApr 9, 2015 5:44:39 PM

I'm not a big fan of either for style. I'm an Audrey Hepburn girl

By: hmmm
#6  by: style   

Style is something everyone must discover for herself.

By: style
#7  by: funny   

this is super funny.

By: funny
#8  by: reality    

this school is harsh on fashion.

By: reality
by: ^agreeApr 16, 2015 1:56:32 PM

yes.

By: ^agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.