facebook

where do i find a rush consultant?

by: TCU

I've been googling and I can't find any in the TCU area. Any advice?

Posted By: TCU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Uhm   

Don't waste your time or money. It's not rocket science. Find your home by being yourself not by being trained to be someone you're not. Like people have said four years is a long time to be fake

By: Uhm
by: SunnysideApr 1, 2015 4:42:08 PM

Pleased listen to us when we say you can do this being yourself.

By: Sunnyside
by: butMay 9, 2015 4:15:50 PM

But I want a Rush Consultant.

By: but
#2  by: ok    

I too want a consultant. It isn't about being fake, it's about getting help where I need it. I just don't know where to find one.

By: ok
by: Come onMar 13, 2015 9:12:38 PM

We are trained to keep the conversation flowing and make you feel comfortable. All you have to do is be talkative, be yourself, look put together (which is hard in the 150 degree heat), and make decisions based on how YOU feel. Use this website as a resource, there is a lot of really good advice!! If you really feel the need to get a consultant then fine. But just know that we have started to train already to help YOU find your home.

By: Come on
#3  by: Summer   

This is totally unnecessary!!!

By: Summer
by: SunnyMay 8, 2015 11:24:13 AM

You can do this on your own! People do every year!

By: Sunny
#4  by: Answer   

Contact the alumni groups for TCU. You can find their numbers on line. They can connect you with someone local. I'm not saying this is a must be if your interested this would be how to best find someone.

By: Answer
by: YepMar 30, 2015 10:04:08 PM

If you want to go this route then they can help connect you

By: Yep
by: ChrcjknkApr 5, 2015 6:19:25 PM

People don this no matter what they say on here or just get a older friend to fill you in beforehand

By: Chrcjknk
by: TruthMay 17, 2015 4:11:12 PM

This is your best bet because they do not openly advertise this service.

By: Truth
#5  by: Frog   

Recruitment can be a bit overwhelming but I do not believe any girl should have to hire a coach for this. Obviously you are a bright women or you would not have been accepted to TCU. Have confidence in yourself, be authentic, do not think you know the house you must get, be grateful for friendships from every group and you will get a bid and join a group that wants you. This website can be overwhelming but you are good enough just being you.

By: Frog
by: obviouslyMay 6, 2015 10:54:51 PM

you are not that bright, or you would have been accepted at a REAL school

By: obviously
#6  by: whatever you do   

Whatever you do , don't tell people you got a consultant.

By: whatever you do
#7  by: 15frogs   

Our job is to make you feel welcome and help keep the conversation going. It is sad to see girls so worried about this that they think they need a coach.

By: 15frogs
by: ToadMar 31, 2015 12:35:12 PM

Do not let this website freak you out--you will be fine just being yourself

By: Toad
by: @15 frogsMar 31, 2015 1:00:42 PM

You probably privately got a coach and now you are harshing girls who want help?

By: @15 frogs
#8  by: But   

I got a consultant and it really helped.

By: But
#9  by: Newbie   

If you don't have a legacy would alumni groups still help you find a consultant? It seems like they wouldn't but new girls would benefit from a consultant more than someone without a family member to tell them what to expect.

By: Newbie
#10  by: Chris   

No one should need to go to this expense

By: Chris
by: ^Mar 31, 2015 11:40:49 PM

Some want to. We just need to know where to find them.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.