facebook

hazing

by: Potential Horned Frog

How bad do the fraternities here haze? Specific ones that are pretty bad?

Posted By: Potential Horned Frog
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek Guy   

No fraternities here haze like you've seen in movies or what you hear about in the SEC or Ivy League. That being said, FIJI pledgeship is probably the worst. Most of what you will be doing is running errands for actives and dressing up on certain day i.e. wearing a suit and tie on designated days. Some chapters have pledge breakfast really early in the mornings too. Hope this helps.

By: Greek Guy
by: OiiiionlowFeb 23, 2015 4:58:23 AM

Every fraternity hazes becides sig ep, beta. Pi kap. Softest kids on campus

By: Oiiiionlow
by: Potential Horned FrogFeb 23, 2015 6:11:22 AM

Thanks, that really did help. I was worried cause I've heard some things about TCU and just hazing in general. Hearing there's no elephant walks and things of the sort is a big relief.

By: Potential Horned Frog
by: WhoFeb 26, 2015 11:25:04 PM

Not true and you know it. There are serious drinking and rough pledges that happen here. Pledges need to stand there ground and go with a group which treats them with respect. No letters are worth degrading yourself.

By: Who
by: @ WhoFeb 28, 2015 9:19:38 AM

Rough pledges as in what? Just things involving drinking or what else...?

By: @ Who
by: StudentsMar 16, 2015 9:41:39 AM

These are the fraternity more mature and intellectual men join. They are all well liked by sorority members and have high scores in GPA, Greek Involvement and philanthropy. These are the groups that do more than get wasted together and certainly the ones like minded guys should be proud to join.

By: Students
#2  by: Zero   

Bump

By: Zero

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.