facebook

spring rush

by: freshman gdi

how does it work if you do end up in house by doing spring rush and you're a freshman; do you get a big? do you have to be separately initiated? that kind of stuff, thanks!

Posted By: freshman gdi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: --   

I can't answer for all houses but with ours if there was a spring recruit, they would get a big and for sure any house would hold a initiation for their new members.

By: --
#2  by: Tcu trainer   

Every member must be initiated no matter when you are bid on to become official. The other poster is right that your new house should get you a big. You will miss out on the bounding you get during your weeks of training but as best they can they will make you feel at home. Spring rush is much less stress reeled and a good option fir some.

By: Tcu trainer
by: ;)Nov 26, 2014 7:19:57 AM

Yes

By: ;)
by: ,,Dec 5, 2014 11:22:31 PM

Excellent response

By: ,,
by: StatesJan 9, 2015 9:32:13 AM

Facts

By: States
#3  by: Info   

To the best of their ability you will be given all the things a fall recruit is given. The feel is different because your fellow recruits numbers will be small and your new member training likely excilirated. This is still a good option though.

By: Info
#4  by: Star   

Yes Yes

By: Star
#5  by: Hey   

All the perks on a shorter schedule and way less stress.

By: Hey
by: TcuNov 3, 2014 10:27:43 PM

Totally true

By: Tcu
by: ?Dec 13, 2014 11:13:10 PM

A wise way to go greek!

By: ?
#6  by: ...   

Way less hassle with the same end result. If I had known I would have skipped the fall, met people and went for spring to save myself a week of terrible stress. Even if you get your top choice for someone to save fall recruitment isn't traumatic is lying.

By: ...
by: @...Nov 10, 2014 9:56:44 PM

You speak the truth.

By: @...
by: RealityNov 24, 2014 12:44:37 PM

Preach

By: Reality
by: HopNov 29, 2014 12:29:34 PM

I would agree

By: Hop
#7  by: Frogghhhh   

You miss out some on the bonding that comes with fall recruitment and a large class but is way more chill. This is a good option and you can get into strong houses.

By: Frogghhhh
by: Frogged Dec 1, 2014 11:41:07 AM

I will second this! You new member education will likely be more compact and there are less girls in your "class" but there are many positives about this option. If you did not fall rush I would likely recommend you considering spring recruitment.

By: Frogged
by: SistersJan 26, 2015 12:00:24 AM

I totally agree with ^^^

By: Sisters
#8  by: Tex   

This is a good thread for spring recruitment questions.

By: Tex
#9  by: Frogs   

You will have a new member class, get a big and everyone must be initiated. This is a good option.

By: Frogs
#10  by: Hop   

You get all the normal privileges of being a new member without the total stress of fall recruitment with 1000 other girls. Idk what houses will hold spring recruitment but I would strongly encourage girls to go this route.

By: Hop
by: GirlJan 8, 2015 8:56:50 PM

If I had only known I would have done this.

By: Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.