facebook

transfer

by: Junior

If I wait until next fall to rush as a sophomore, do I have any shot at all as a junior? or should I try for this spring as a sophomore?

Posted By: Junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: now    

Without a doubt go for it in Spring. Be happy with what ever you get.

By: now
by: HottiesOct 22, 2014 6:51:35 PM

I would do spring too!!

By: Hotties
#2  by: Jr   

Spring will be your best bes-- here's hoping you have made time toske greek friends this semester ;-)

By: Jr
#3  by: FrogTCU   

I would suggest spring recruitment but you still have a shot in the fall. Just know the slots for upperclassmen are limited and your PC will mainly be Freshman so you won't have as many sisters in your grade to bond with.

By: FrogTCU
by: 14 fallOct 15, 2014 6:48:21 PM

Good info

By: 14 fall
by: Nurse2BOct 17, 2014 8:25:12 AM

I agree with this post.

By: Nurse2B
#4  by: Rush   

All houses have upperclassman quotas so fall recruitment isn't impossible. Competition will be tough but either through spring or fall go Greek. It's the best decision you can make.

By: Rush
#5  by: Judge TCU   

Spring is a better shot but don't settle for just any house. Once you join, it will be your house for life. If you don't have good offers in the spring, wait for fall and use the time in between to get to know the Greek houses and their members so you can have some internal members push for you to get one of the limited upperclassmen slots.

By: Judge TCU
by: AnnaOct 21, 2014 10:56:42 AM

Go spring--good houses to be had with much better % of acceptance for upperclassmen.

By: Anna
by: @AnnaOct 22, 2014 9:15:46 AM

I could not have said it better. Welcome to greek this spring!

By: @Anna
by: HeyOct 29, 2014 3:03:34 PM

Listen to Judge TCU above

By: Hey
#6  by: Frog Factor   

Totally try for the spring. It is your best shot and so much easier.

By: Frog Factor
by: RushOct 26, 2014 10:01:57 PM

Best way no doubt

By: Rush
#7  by: Info   

A strong candidate will be fine either time of the year but your competition will be much less during spring recruitment.

By: Info
by: TcuNov 3, 2014 10:27:10 PM

Good advice

By: Tcu
#8  by: ...   

Anything is possible but spring would be a better choice for you.

By: ...
#9  by: Fact   

Yes you do have a shot as a Junior. Upperclassmen requirements are limited though so expect tough competition. A spring recruitment may be the way to go if you know girls in a solid house with openings.

By: Fact
#10  by: Reality   

Spring will be easier and offer you a better chance of getting into a house you want

By: Reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.