Sigma Kappa

Posted By: summer 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 14
#1  by: hey   

knock theta and gamma phi below kappa or even piphi then you got it

By: hey
by: Well nowJul 30, 2014 11:32:45 PM

I could see moving Kappa and Pi Phi under AXO after their horrible last year. Do this and then things are accurate.

By: Well now
by: Tcu JrJul 30, 2014 11:36:46 PM

After being here a while I know this rank is spot on. Nothing needs to change. I'm not KAT or GPB but they have earned their place from positive actions. This just pushes me to do all I can to move my house forward by making the most positive mark I can.

By: Tcu Jr
by: ?Aug 19, 2014 11:47:48 AM

Someone seems to go out of their way to hate on the academic houses. If you only care about partying that is fine but that doesn't mean that is the only thing everyone cares about. Theta and Gamma Phi are known for their members being extra nice. If academics isn't your thing that's fine but learn something from all the nice girls in every house about showing Panhellinic community spirit and stop hating on those that have different priorities than you.

By: ?
by: NoAug 20, 2014 4:26:24 PM

This ranking is the best one I have ever seen on here just as it is

By: No
by: A+Aug 30, 2014 2:08:44 AM

Still best

By: A+
#2  by: Fort Worthy    

This is a good rank just as it is. It's a little different than others I've seen but there are no major flaws. I've thought DDD needed to be higher than other posts had them but KKG and PBP are lower like this shows.

By: Fort Worthy
#3  by: thank you   

Most perfect one I've seen on here yet and I'm in one of the lower groups

By: thank you
by: ToadAug 10, 2014 11:41:27 PM

I would agree

By: Toad
#4  by: No   

No way is DG this low. Houses that have fallen are trying to post a rank from 5 years ago. Do not be fooled incoming girls.

By: No
by: ^Jul 30, 2014 11:43:02 PM

put down the crack pipe

By: ^
by: frogAug 13, 2014 11:05:26 PM

Agreed

By: frog
by: oh my !Aug 14, 2014 9:52:53 AM

DG keeps top posting this, to bring themselves up. They are below AXO, and barely above ADPI. AOPI will probably pass them by the end of the year.

By: oh my !
#5  by: truth   

KKG and PBP are right in the middle. I think Tri Delta is about 5th so this works too. I think this is one of the best rankings I've seen. I'm in a middle-ish house and I think our ranking is about right.

By: truth
#6  by: Greek   

I think this is the most accurate rating without question. Theta, Chi O and Gamma Phi are the top three academic houses while Zeta and DDD are our top social houses. KKG party's too hard to be higher and Pi Phi will have to clean up their reputation after having to shut down socials for half a year due to bad behavior.

By: Greek
by: FratJul 31, 2014 4:06:28 PM

Theta and GPhi are "top academic houses" but they are in no way top. Leave ChiO. DDD is not a top part house, rather mediocre PBP, DG, KKG, Zeta are top party houses.

By: Frat
by: ?Jul 31, 2014 4:30:02 PM

So which Pi Phi are you? Whenever negative things are posted on here unfortunately a PBP praiser comes along with it. This is one reason you are no longer thought of as highly as in the past. You are hurting the very house you want to help.

By: ?
by: SoroOct 22, 2014 8:59:15 AM

This is a valid point and a valid ranking of where our houses are this year. If you think your house is too low then do your part to improve your group-get out in a positive way more, clean up sloppy behavior, study to get your grades up, organize a bigger philanthropy event and get active in leadership positions around campus. Being a top ranked house requires work and any house can rise or fall based on that from year to year. Make a difference for the better and lead your group down a positive path.

By: Soro
#7  by: yes   

It's about time

By: yes
#8  by: Purple    

This is perfect just as it is.

By: Purple
#9  by: Greek Girl   

I think this is absolutely perfect as to where things stood at the end of the year.

By: Greek Girl
by: XxxAug 10, 2014 11:47:36 AM

I would agree.

By: Xxx
by: SunnyAug 10, 2014 4:49:23 PM

Good job to whoever wrote this. Just remember that every single house had good attributes.

By: Sunny
by: SeniorAug 20, 2014 4:35:30 PM

Having been here several years now I think I know our Greek community and I agree with this post.

By: Senior
#10  by: fearful frog   

Really don't think Chi O is the top group they fall more at 2, 3 or 4 depending on where you sit. But Chi O no way number 1.

By: fearful frog

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.