facebook

frat and sorority pairings

by: ?

What frats does each sorority usually party with? Just wondering cause everyone says that all sororities party with every frat but I feel like that cant be possible but Ive also heard about each sororities frat "equivalent" and they definitely have to party with more than just one frat right?!

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: this is what i think   

For the most part, each house parties with a variety but these are some often pairings....

tridelt/dke
kappa/sig chi
dg used to go with sae a lot but now their kicked off so i think they go with phi psi? not sure though
alpha phi/not sure... im guessing a variety
theta/psi u
sdt/zbt
aephi/aepi
phi sig/sig ep
azd/not sure.... im guessing a variety?
gphib/delt
dphie/ato i think? could be wrong
agd/phi delt?

By: this is what i think
by: NoFeb 7, 2016 8:09:28 AM

Ur stupid that's not what the pairings are

By: No
#2  by: No   

There are no "pairings" each house parties with all frats.

By: No
#3  by: Q   

Most houses party with most frats. Obviously there are some houses who have better relationships with some frats so yes SDT will most likely be partying at ZBT but that doesn't mean they NEVER or CANT party elsewhere (just a random example). Obviously you're not gonna have AGD partying with Sig chi every week but for the most part the houses mix with most of the frats.

By: Q
#4  by: Truth   

Kappa, Tri Delt, Alpha Phi and DG party mostly with Sig Chi, Phi Psi, Sammy, DKE and sometimes ZBT

By: Truth
by: LolFeb 9, 2016 10:36:14 AM

Ok sammy u partying w kappa and dg twice a semester doesnt constitute "a lot"

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.