facebook

sorority hazing

by: Syracuse

Are there any sororities that are known for hazing? (even if its very mild) If so, what are they?

Posted By: Syracuse
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority   

Greek life is non-hazing at Syracuse

By: Sorority
#2  by: yes   

theta, SDT, kappa

By: yes
#3  by: rumor   

I've heard theta hazes.. but I'm not sure how true it is so don't take my word for it.

By: rumor
#4  by: Sorority   

None of these sororities "haze." Yes every house has new member periods and yes they are all different and uphold different values, but you all need to realize literally requiring your new members to know girls in your sorority is technically hazing.

By: Sorority
#5  by: ..   

Every house has to go through a new member period where you're required to become acquainted with the house, the girls, and their values. However, it is definitely worse in some houses and more stereotypically "hazing". For instance, if you ask girls in Kappa, SDT, and Theta they will tell you they don't but they are known for definitely having more intense new member periods. No one but them knows exactly what that entails

By: ..
by: hahahaDec 8, 2015 9:44:24 PM

lol are you kidding me my roommate in theta came home crying MANY nights last year and complained about the hazing. stop trying to cover your asses

By: hahaha
#6  by: Ha   

Nice try, Panhel

By: Ha
#7  by: Stupid   

Why again are we trying to get houses in trouble?

By: Stupid
by: LolDec 10, 2015 11:16:49 AM

Why don't you worry about your OWN house. As far as I'm concerned I could care less what you do in your house. Stop making claims and ratting on others when you DONT EVEN KNOW US and our ideals.

By: Lol
#8  by: hazing   

AGD

By: hazing
by: ?Dec 22, 2015 11:57:35 PM

How ? They seem so nice

By: ?
by: LOLDec 23, 2015 3:44:52 PM

LOL

By: LOL
#9  by: LOL   

SDT does ZERO hazing. aephi does bad

By: LOL
by: lolMar 24, 2016 10:17:35 PM

aephi trying to look cool^^

By: lol
#10  by: Lol what    

Lmao at tri delt they didn't/couldn't touch they're pledges if they wanted to.. the pledges couldn't go in the house so they met in classrooms everyday so CHILL LMAO and actually no houses haze either people need to stop trying to get other houses in trouble on here.. Not cool.. I know other schools that do HORRIBLE things like we get it easy here relax people

By: Lol what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.