facebook

but this is riiiight

by: Another ranking post

1. Tri Delt, Kappa, DG
2. Theta, Phi Sig, Alpha Phi
3. SDT, AXiD, AEPhi
4. DPhiE, GPhiB, AGD

I know there's the continual AEPhi/DPhiE saga but the fact of the matter is DPhiE has 30-40 fewer members than every other sorority on campus as they don't do well in recruitment so it's clear they should be top of the bottom at the very minimum. AEPhi is less involved but everyone sees them overall as "cooler" which is why they're higher up

Posted By: Another ranking post
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Finally   

Finally, someone put alpha phi where they should be. Bye rude ladies

By: Finally
#2  by: Greek   

Don't get me wrong I love theta and have friends there but I don't understand why they're so high? Seems like an average house to me.

By: Greek
#3  by: Ok look   

Stop with the alpha phi generalization. No one knows a sisterhood unless they are in it so just stop. Alpha phi is not that low so take a seat.

Also, aephi isn't cool. lol to whoever said that. Everyone hates them during recruitment. They're just errelevant and have no presence.

By: Ok look
by: Alpha phiOct 3, 2015 9:48:53 AM

I agreed with everything you said regarding aephi except for the alpha phi thing

By: Alpha phi
#4  by: lol   

Maybe dphie has fewer members because they literally just got here? Their spring pc was fine so i wouldn't say they don't do well in recruitment... but that said I agree with where you placed them, they're too new to overtake aephi just yet, this years spring rush will be the big determining factor on ranks imo.

By: lol
by: AgreeOct 4, 2015 7:31:13 AM

Very true. Dphi has come a long way and have moved up pretty quickly, but it's fair for now if they are placed where this post places them. It depends on opinion I guess

By: Agree
by: just sayingOct 4, 2015 12:13:42 PM

i'm not in either aephi or dphie, but i do have friends in both. dphie has fewer girls cuz most of their founders were seniors last year who graduated so just an fyi before false rumors fly around. that being said, they need to get their numbers up asap. some aephi girls are cool but if they don't step up their involvement asap then i say dphi easily overtakes them this year. some people think they have already. who knows.

By: just saying
#5  by: 1234   

Wow this ranking is actually on point

By: 1234
#6  by: abcd   

Yes!!! This one

By: abcd
#7  by: yup   

accurate

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.