facebook

fall rush?

by: ?

fall rush? and if so what houses??

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Quota   

Most houses met quota this spring so they won't have fall rush. In the past usually AGD, DPhiE, GPhiB and Phi Sig have done it. After these huge classes though it's unpredictable.

By: Quota
#2  by: T   

Well the only house that didn't make quota this year was aephi so they probably will.

Like poster said above I know agd and phi sig usually do but they both got pretty sizeable PCs and might not need to. I would guess agd will still do it though.

By: T
#3  by: T   

Well the only house that didn't make quota this year was aephi so they probably will.

Like poster said above I know agd and phi sig usually do but they both got pretty sizeable PCs and might not need to. I would guess agd will still do it though.

By: T
#4  by: fallrushpro   

Dphi, agd, phi sig and aephi all did fall rush last year. I know for a fact Dphi is doing fall rush bc theyre new and their seniors graduated so they need to meet quota, if youre interested try talking to a girl you know in a house or even a girl you dont know in letters, just dont be awkward. Most girls are nice, they should receive you well. This goes mostly for dphi and agd tho, maybe phi sig too but idk about aephi.

By: fallrushpro
by: AgreeJul 4, 2015 6:47:50 PM

For dphi, I believe more than half of their founders graduated so they might be doing fall rush for sure. I also think aephi might be doing it as well since they didn't meet quota. Same with agd. I am not sure about phi sig and gphi

By: Agree
#5  by: hi   

Gamma Phi is not doing fall recruitment.

By: hi
by: ThanksJul 8, 2015 2:58:00 PM

Ok GPhiB thanks for the update now get off this site

By: Thanks
by: lolJul 8, 2015 7:14:45 PM

hahahahahaha best comment ever

By: lol
by: wow...Jul 9, 2015 9:32:26 AM

I just came here to offer real information to someone who asked....and I get attacked. Way to show our Panhel sisterhood.

By: wow...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.